Kingston Romance

I smirked at my little sister who was frantically looking everywhere but at me as she backed away from Josh trying to make it seem like she didn't just make out with him.
"Whatcha doin?", I asked.
She narrowed her eyes.
"I suggest you wipe that smirk off your face-", she started.
"And I suggest that you stop that attitude you're giving me. The only reason you're standing up to your brother is to impress your boyfriend."
She took a step closer to me, her blue eyes burning.
"He's NOT my boy friend, Kyle.",she spat.
"Emily wipe that attitude right now."
"Or what?", she shot back.
"Or I'll tell our brothers about your little make out session."
Josh's eyes fell to the ground as Emily's burning eyes replaced with fear.
"Kyle no-"
I winked at Emily.
"See ya later, Em.", I said ruffling her wet waves.
"Kyle no, they'd kill me!", she yelled running to catchup with me.
I looked back at Josh. He was silently waiting back where they kissed leaving us to talk alone.
"Maybe I'll even start with Logan.", I smirked trailing off.
"Kyle!", her fear was replaced with anger. She certainly was a tough one, my little sister.
"Emily!", I said mocking her.
"Ugh! You're such an ass!", she said before she could stop herself, crossing her arms .
"An ass whose about to rat you out. How was it, Em. Was it good? Did you enjoy pressing lips with Logan's best friend? Was it worth it?"
My sister blushed ferociously causing me to chuckle and ruffle her hair.
"You're too easy, Em. That's what makes it even more fun to tell them."
"But Kyle you can't.", she whined.
"Oh but I can."
"It was just a kiss, why do you have to go and tell. You're just like Jacob.", she said looking down at the grass.
"I am nothing like, Jacob. What he did tonight was selfish and manipulative and immature. And yes you can be one hell of an annoying sister that humiliates us at the worst time possible but I would never take it that far as to hurt you. So don't you dare compare me to Jacob.", I said as my face fumed, cheeks burning.
"I'm sorry.", she mumbled.
I know she meant it.
"Just please don't do this. Why me?"
"Because you're my sister, duh."
She narrowed her eyes and stepped forward but I started in a sprint.
"Have fun with lover boy!", I called to her.
Little did she know I wasn't about to go tell our brothers. Because I was her favourite brother, and she was my favourite sibling. I wouldn't eat her out like that. But she was still my sister, I had to make her work for it.
"What if I did whatever you wanted?", she called.
I smirked.
"Deal."
Now don't go calling me a terrible brother because any of my other brothers would've gladly spilled the details to the rest of us. It's a good thing Logan didn't catch her or else half of the continent would've known by now, and I don't think my sisters cheeks can turn that red.
Sometimes I feel kind of bad for her. We all lead an incredibly fortunate life with strong grades, athletic accomplishments, high popularity, food, shelter, wealth. But she still is the baby out of the family, not to mention the only girl.
And being the only girl has consequences meaning she always gets teamed up against in prank wars or when we tease each other. Even if one of us brothers gets in a fight with her almost all of us have to take the brothers side just for the fun of it, I mean there's no shame in seeing her pissed off from time to time.
But she doesn't complain. To us she does, but that's just to get on our
She's about as close to another brother as anyone else I've seen but I wouldn't have it any other way. That's why she's my favourite.
"You're Kyle?"
I stopped and turned around.
"Kiara.", she said smiling.
She was absolutely stunning. Blonde hair, brown eyes. I saw a snip of her stomach through her white crop top and dark rinse shorts. How did she, in all her beauty even know my name.
I immediately turned and ran away. I may have my brothers looks but when it comes to talking to girls I'm about as good as my little sister.
"Wait.", she said touching my wrist, stopping me.
"Hi."
She smiled.
"We've got some uh, some good weather don't you think."
Wow. I'm an idiot. Good thing my siblings aren't here to see this.
"Ya I guess.", she giggled. At least she didn't think I was an idiot.
"You're really pretty.", I said before I could stop myself.
Once I heard the words in my ears it took everything in me not to slap my face. Seriously? That's it?
"Not too bad yourself. Where's your phone."
I pulled out a silver iPhone 6 from my back pocket.
"Why?", I asked handing it to her outstretched Palm.
"Password?"
"4473."
She smiled, typed something in and then handed it back.
"Now you have my number."
She turned and walked back up to the dining hall.
What. Just. Happened.
"Counsellors you are now free to play.", said Cole through the speaker system. "Nathan, you're IT."
I could here a few shouts probably from my brothers tackling each other at Cole's decision.
God bless my crazy family.
I finally ended up at the Main Field where Cole was sitting on a stage with a pretty brunette next to a couple other leaders who decided not to play.
"Is she okay?", asked the brunette.
"My sister? Ya she's fine she got hurt more emotionally then she did physically."
"I feel so bad. That's Jacob right, the one that pushed her in? Isn't that the one who came to talk to us earlier today."
"He's just a dick sometimes."
"I can second that.", I said coming up behind Cole.
"Kyle.", I said extending a hand.
I could see Cole roll his eyes and sigh from the corner of my eye. He's probably had enough sibling intrusions with this fair lady. Might as well add to that pile.
"Claire.", she smiled. "Another famous brother."
"The one and only.", I smirked.
"Idiot.", Cole said trying to finish the sentence. "The one and only idiot."
I glared at him as Claire giggled. He matched my previous smirk.
"I suggest you don't tempt me right now.", I whispered to Cole as a leader was asking Claire something.
"And I suggest you leave before I break you in two, remember who's older, Kyle."
"Oh Cole. You know there is far more ways I can destroy the situation at hand."
"Do it and you'll never have another girlfriend.", Cole threatened.
"Woah, everything okay here?", Claire asked as the other leader left.
"Everything's fine.", Cole laughed. "So Claire, if you weren't doing anything next week I was wondering-"
"Wait, but Cole you have your back hair removal waxing next week. And we both know how long that takes are you sure fitting her in next week would be a good idea?", I said trying to resist the urge to laugh. I couldn't help myself.
"Kyle I'm giving you one last chance.", he snarled.
"Next week?", Claire asked.
"Oh um ya.", Cole said.
"How cute my brothers flustered. You know it's not often girls like him.", I said leaning into Claire. "They often leave as soon as they find out about his sweat problem."
"KYLE!"
I took off running as Cole chased me down the main field.
At least it was worth it.