Let's Go Panthers!

UM OKAY, 3 UPDATES IN LIKE 5 DAYS?! YA, I FELL BACK IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! I'M GOING AWAY TO A SLEEPAWAY SUMMER CAMP WHICH IS WHAT

INSPIRED CAMP OAKLEY (ONE OF MY OTHER CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK) YOU KNOW WHEN THE SIBS WERE AT CAMP? THAT WAS ALL EVENTS THAT REALLY HAPPENED TO ME AND MY BROTHERS AT CAMP (A FEW WERE MADE UP AND SOME OVER-EXAGERATED)

JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW! I'LL UPLOAD SOMETIME IN AROUND 12 DAYS! THANKS AND 

PLEASE COMMENT!

********

7-2. That was the final score. Needless to say my brothers were pissed.

"What the fuck, Emily?"

"God, could you keep your mouth shut for one minute? Everyone knows you have a crush on Josh, but attacking an opposing teammate isn't going to prove that!"

I blushed furiously as my brothers lectured me in front of the entire team.

"We were playing 10-11 players against Cornwell, we could barely survive with 11!", Nathan continued.

Cole rolled his eyes as Nathan showed no sign of ending his long rant.

"Maybe moving you to varsity was the wrong decision for a freshman like yourself."

"I get it, I screwed up our game and our loss is all my fault. Can we just leave already?"

"Nathan, shut up it wasn't her fault.", Kyle started. "We were already losing."

"Yeah, we weren't on our game, coach. Don't single out a player.", said Nick.

I turned to them in surprise.

"Thanks.", I mumbled not sure of what else to say.

"We're adding an extra practice before school on Mondays. You think having a 10 hour schedule is bad enough? Try 12."

A chorus of groans echoed throughout the team as we sulked off the pitch.

"Wait a go, Em.", Logan said patting me on the back as we entered the car.

"Oh go fuck your self.", Kyle said beside him.

Logan rolled his eyes.

At least Kyle was back.

"Next 3 games, don't expect to even lay a foot on the pitch, Emily Nicole Kingston."

"Really? The full name?"

Nathan scoffed. "You deserve it."

"Would you just give it a rest?"

"You sacrificed our entire team that game, Emily!"

"What game?", I cried. "We were going to lose anyways."

"Wait until Dad finds out."

"What, is that supposed to be a threat?", I asked smirking.

"You do realize Dad can't even come across the state of getting mad at Emily.", Jacob drawled.

"Jealous?", I said holding my smirk. 

Not my fault I was his only daughter stuck in a house full of boys.

"Yeah, whatever.", Jacob rolled his eyes and Kyle turned to me matching my smirk. Of course he was jealous. 

***********************************

School was pretty rough the next day. I had always hated Wednesdays.

"Get out.", Cole instructed as he parked Nathan's Range rover in the school's lot.

"We're going, we're going don't get your panties in a twist.", Logan muttered.