Jealous

The next morning I woke up with a smirk on my face. I rolled out of bed, stretching my shoulders and thinking about the nice dream I had had of how I planned on using my payback. Today was going to be a great day.

I had to pick my vengeance wisely. If I used it on something careless, I would regret it for the rest of my teenage years.

I dipped in the shower, patted my blonde waves with a towel and then threw on some jeans from my closet. I needed to start planning ASAP.

"Amy, pick up your phone.", I sighed biting my lip.

"What do you want, Em its 7:30 on a Saturday."

I widened my eyes and looked back at the iHome on my dresser.

"Whoops sorry Ames I hadn't even realized. I guess I've just been to excited about my payback."

"Yeah what happened yesterday? Did your brothers come talk to you or something because the last thing you texted me was how long the sentencing would be if you killed a brother."

I laughed. "Oh Amy, you're so behind."

"Well someone's in a good mood. What's up?"

"I need help planning revenge on my brothers."

"Oh no not this. If they find out I'm apart of your scheme they'll rip me to shreds alongside you."

"They'd never do that, Logan wouldn't let them."

"What Logan? What does he have to do with this!"

I slapped a hand over my mouth and cursed at myself for jumping the ball.

"Um- nothing, just help me figure this out!"

"You're hiding something.", she cooed.

"I'll tell you later Amy, but you need to help me NOW."

"Alright, alright. But you're clarifying everything as soon as we're done here."

20 minutes later, I had a google doc outlining every single little thing that I was going to do to play around the guidelines and make fun of my brothers.

"Em, you have to be at the rink in 20 minutes."

"Coming, Kyle."

"Hurry up, we're late, Emily!"

"Would you shut up, Kyle. I said I'm coming!"

I grabbed my skates and took the stairs 3 at a time. Entering the kitchen was the first time I had seen almost all of my brothers since my tantrum.

"Uh good morning.", Logan said awkwardly.

He never said good morning to me. Speaking in general to me was a crime he wasn't willing to commit. Something was definitely up.

"Pancakes?", Cole asked. "For my favourite sister."

"First of all I'm your only sister, idiot and I know what you're trying to do. Who do you think I am? Logan?", I asked Cole, throwing down my 15 year old brothers intelligence.

"Whatever Emily. That wasn't even funny.", Logan growled.

I rolled my eyes and stuffed a protein bar into my bag.

"Who ever said the truth was humorous?"

He rolled his eyes and swatted the back of my head. "Just shut up."

"Logan be nice."

"What, just because she made a hissy fit yesterday means she gets a get out of jail free card? I don't think so."

"Logan shut up before I beat you up." Cole glared.

He rolled his eyes, grabbed a banana and curve balled it right into Kyle's chest. "Wouldn't want to be late chauffeuring the princess to practice, now would you?"

"Come here you little brat.", Cole said chasing him down the hallway and pinning him underneath his elbow.

I'll admit, I was gratefully indulging in the sense of security I had knowing my brothers were still on edge about what happened yesterday. It made torturing them that much easier.

By the time I had come home from practice I was prepared to use my first wish. I had 5 brothers which meant I was granted 5 things I wanted them to do. Now being sensible I could ask them to allow me to date, or to be allowed to wear shorter shorts, for them not to embarrass me in public. Honestly the list could go on. But they would never follow up on those deals, my brothers were animals but they weren't stupid.

Kyle tossed the keys on the counter and I grabbed a Fiji water from the fridge.
Once he had shut the door I took a swift glance, making sure all of my brothers were in the same room.

"I want to go to Jackson Freeman's party and you're going to let me go."

"No way."

"Do you think we're idiots."

"As if."

"Nice try."

"Oh shit."

The last one was Jacob's, which resulted in the birth of s smirk forming on my lips.

"Jacob, care to enlighten them?"

He ran his tousled blonde hair through his fingers and set back closing his eyes.

"I sort of made a deal with Em saying that if we let her do one thing to each of us she would forgive us."

"What the fuck were you thinking Jacobson?", Nathan rose infuriated.

"I don't know I was mad, this was the only chance at forgiveness I took it!"

"I told you I should've gone in instead of this shit.", Cole motioned towards Jacob.

"Watch it colon.", Jacob said using his despised nickname.

"Let's not forget who's older, Jacobson."

"Well let's not forget the one who's had more girls in a shorter spam of life young tidawa. How fast do the girls run away when they see you coming?"

"Faster than any action you've got."

"Kiss my ass."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Cállate!"

My brothers and I jumped at Nathan's Spanish. My family never spoke the language unless we were with people that we didn't want to know what we were talking about or when we reached a point of aggravation where saying something English just wasn't enough.

"Is this true, Emily?"

I nodded keeping my smirk.

"Look at that little brat she's smirking!", Logan seethed.

"Logan calm down.", Nathan said pinching his nose.

"No way. No way am letting our little sister go to Jackson Freeman's party for juniors and seniors! You hear that Em? A junior and senior as in grade 11 and 12. Something you aren't."

"Yeah, well neither are you genius."

"She can't come to that party Nathan she's in grade 8!", Logan whined.

"You're just mad because we wouldn't let you go until this year.", Kyle laughed.

"Stop ganging up on me, all of you! Honestly why do you always take her side it's so fucking annoying!"

He stomped up the stairs, grabbing the door preparing to slam it.

"Nice hissy fit, Logan.", I called.

"Nothing better than yesterday's performance, hermana."

I rolled my eyes turning to face the rest of my brothers.

"So we'll leave at 8?"