Spilling the Beans

I rolled my eyes pretending to retie my shoes. Jacob shoved my head up throwing my back against the seat.

"What the-"

"Fuck.", I finished. "Yeah I heard you the first time."

"So why didn't you respond?", Jacob seethed.

"What am I supposed to respond? Huh? Why do you THINK I took off? What were you even planning to do to me, Jacobson. Does your brain comprehend anything before your mouth explodes, you little-"

"Settle down.", Nathan flared.

I turned to him and buckled my seat belt.

"Just because you got me in the car doesn't mean I'm talking to you."

I crossed my arms and pouted. A move Logan used in his attack.

"Not hard to see who the baby of the family is.", he mocked.

"Logan shut up.", Cole smacked him upside the head.

"What? Look at her pouting like a little kid throwing a tantrum. You're so immature."

I rolled my eyes refusing to respond.

"Look at her, she's not even deflecting my comebacks? Is this the day I've been waiting for all my 15 years? Has Emily Kingston stopped talking?"

"Oh my God would you shut up!", I said pushing him roughly in the chest, causing him to fall against the windows seat.

"She has spoken.", Logan whispered.

"I can't believe you, Emily. Running away like that, we let you come to this party and that's how you repay us?", Kyle said shaking his head. 

"Can't we just talk about this at home, or better not at all!"

"Yeah, Jacob why're you so pissed anyway?", Nathan said from the drivers seat pulling up our block.

Jacob glared at me and if I wasn't so aggravated I would've laughed. But my brothers famous smirk soon replaced his menacing eyes.

"You're right, I forgot to tell you guys..."

My eyes widened and I glared at Jacob.

"Jacob-"

"Oh now you've got to tell us.", Nathan laughed pulling into the driveway.

"Spit it out, dork.", Cole said.

As soon as Nathan hit the breaks I unbuckled my seatbelt and flew over Jacob beside me, pushing through the car door and running into the house.

"What's up with-"

"Goodnight!", I yelled.

The last thing I wanted to do was witness Jacob gushing out about me locking lips with Josh in front of all my brothers.

Cole turned and bolted after me. I jumped up the stairs to the safety of my bedroom door, with a lock. But my foot slipped on the hem of my sweatpants and I was pulled down the wooden stairs right to the feet of my darling 19 year old brother. Thanks for nothing, Kyle. Really? Sweatpants?

"Even if you locked the door we would've broke it down.", Cole chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and nervously laughed.

"If you don't mind, I'm really tired and I just need to-"

"Where's Mom and Dad?"

"Dinner party.", Kyle answered Logan. "So we can kill her now."

"Woah woah woah.", I said backing up, still sitting on the ground. "You're overreacting nothing happened-"

"No.", Jacob happily laughed dragging the o. "Nothing happened. You were just caught red handed with Josh's tongue down your mouth. In the upstairs bedroom."

"In.. in THE BEDROOM?"

"You were WHAT?"

"Since when are you a whore?"

"I'm gonna kill him."'

"How does a guy even find you remotely attractive."

"Deténgase!", I said yelling at them to all stop.

I turned to each one of them in timing of their outbursts. "What's the big deal about the bedroom Nathan, you aren't deaf Kyle, Logan just shut up, Jacob that's illegal and Cole when's the last time you've looked in the mirror?"

Logan rolled his eyes. "The bedroom is the place couples go when they wanna... ya know."

"Have sex? Yes Logan, I'm not 10."

"Everyone knows about the bedroom, Emily.", he said making a face at me.

"Sorry if I didn't study this crap like you."

For once I got the last word in, and Logan shut up, sitting on the counter. But then again, he is Logan. I mean, how long can he shut up?

"She ruined my party.", he whined.

"Oh grow up.", I said rolling my eyes.

"Can you just shut up, Logan? No one cares about your obsession with this party, you weren't gonna get laid, and we wouldn't let you anyways."

"Yeah but you let some guy stick his tongue down our sisters throat?", he said turning to Kyle. "Smooth."

"Well where's her punishment?", Jacob asked.

Nathan stood against the wall, arms folded. 

"Taking into consideration, I take back my forgiveness.", I snarled.

"The fuck, she can't do that!", Logan complained.

"Logan, are you even 15 because you're acting like you're 6 so do us all a favour and shut the fuck up.", said Cole.

"Always taking her side, even when she's at fault!"

"She isn't.", Nathan groaned.

All 5 of us turned to him, my eyes the widest of all.

"She... likes Josh. It doesn't matter if we punish her, she's not gonna stop liking him no matter how much we do. She didn't do anything wrong."

"She's not allowed to-"

"Why? Because she's a girl?", he raised his eyebrow cutting off Jacob. 

"No, because she's our little sister."

His voice was weak, being overthrown by my oldest brother.

"Emily, if you ever go farther with Josh I will let them rip off your heads.", he approached me smoothly but I could tell he was serious. 

"Okay."

"No, not okay. Tonight was not okay. What you did tonight was too much. Sticking your tongue down his throat? God, Jacob's right you might have ebola, even worse AIDS. But you like him, I get it. No, actually I don't understand it because you're my sister and it's gross to see you with another guy. We're not going to stop teasing you, or embarrassing you. But if you want to, want to-"

"Kiss him?", I laughed.

"Yeah, that. You can do that. But not too much. And not in front of us.", Nathan finished quickly, glad to stop talking about an awkward subject."

I wanted to hug him, we never really talked so closely, my brothers and I just weren't very personal with each other. But before I could even get in a word my parents walked through the door.

"So! Did we miss anything?"

**************

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD! I had my finals for a couple weeks, went on a 2 week vacation to Hawaii and had some crazy events between now and my last upload. My soccer team won first at City Championships and I got on the honour roll with distinction (A+ Standing)! If there was one thing I needed from you guys it's to COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT IN THE STORY. It can be anything from friend drama, to her fears, to brother love, to fights, to periods to literally WHATEVER! Please tell me what you thought, hated or loved about this chapter! THANKS FOR BELIEVING IN THIS STORY!