The First Game

TWO UPLOADS IN 2 DAYS?!!! ENJOYYYYYY:) PLS DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT !
*************

I woke up bright and early with a smile on my face. Today was game day.

And not just any game, this was our first game, and of all teams it was against the Cornwell Giants. That team was legendary for its staring defensive player Phillip Gren, 6"5 and 200 pounds of cold, hard fury. Jacob and Kyle told me stories about there rivalries with that team, but now today I could learn for real just how good Cornwell is.

But that wasn't the only beauty of today. For once, in my 14 years on the earth I was awake before any of my brothers. I think we both know where this is going.

And being the genius I was, this prank didn't even require a mess. If the house is clean, my parents are happy which mean I won't get punished. Probably.

I grabbed my phone and snuck into Logan's room first. His room was bigger than mine, with white walls and a dark blue comforter. Everywhere you looked were NBA posters of Lebron and Jordan, and some hockey posters of Gretzky and Crosby. Not to mention his countless trophies and medals which were hard to miss when you walked in. My brother was so full of himself he wanted everyone to know how successful he was at sports. But let's face it, this isn't any surprise, I mean it's LOGAN.

I crept over to the side of his bed and he had his face rolled up in a small snore, his body outside of the comforter in just basketball shorts. I grabbed the blue eyeshadow, made sure his brows were on fleek, snapped some pics and then continued on with the rest of my brothers. By the time I had finished all 5 it was a solid 45 minutes, there was no way I was getting caught so being extra cautious costed me time.

And here in my hand, were 5 glorious photos of my brothers, decked out in some kick ass makeup with the ugliest faces. Payback's a bitch.

By the time that they woke up we had an hour until warm up.

I positioned myself downstairs on the counter with yogurt in front of me and a protein shake in my hand. My brothers followed suit downstairs one by one. First came Logan, and then Kyle. One by one, the smirk on my face and the make up on theirs gave away what I had been up to for the past hour.

"You jealous of Emily or are you just trying to find something that would finally work to impress the girls?", Logan laughed as Kyle grabbed milk from the fridge.

"What are you- why do you look like Aunt Barb?"

"Me, if anything YOU look like Barb."

In between their accusations I was doubled over silently laughing.

"Wait a min-"

"I always knew I had 3 sisters.", Cole said patting them on the back as he joined us in the kitchen.

"Yeah, well I never knew we had a third grandma."

Cole turned around confused and then swiped at his face and saw the blue and black residue on his fingertips.

By now they had realized my humorous fit in the corner.

"Really? Is this the best you could do?", Nathan said, with Jacob in tow.

"Ammature.", coughed Logan.

"Oh yeah, real ammature. Well lucky for you I got all of those pictures saved and I'll be gladly sending them to future crushes and current girlfriends courtesy of the one and onl-"

Really Jacob? At least let me finish. I was on a roll.

"Give me-your-ph-phone you little bitch.", he said throwing my off the stool and underneath him.