Camp Oakley

I couldn't take it any longer.

"What are you planning.", I said barging into Jacob's room. He and Logan were on his bed playing black OPS. He sighed dramatically and paused the game.

"Emily, what?", he demanded.

"I know you're getting back at me at Camp Oakley."

Of course they were. They couldn't get back at me at home because Mom or Dad might be home and they couldn't at school because that was weeks away and they couldn't wait that long. There was always the option they just weren't going to get me back but trust me that was not an option when it came to my brothers.

"Go away, Em.", said Logan. "We're playing-"

"Black OPS, I know. Just answer the questions and I'll leave."

Logan and Jacob shared a look and then smirked back at me.

"Well? What are you going to do.", I asked.

"Guess you'll just have to wait and see."

I would never admit it to them but they were doing a damn good job of messing with me.

"Ugh! You're impossible!" I slammed the door to Jacob's bedroom and made my way back to my own.

"A little frustrated are we?", teased Kyle from his bedroom.

"Shut up.", I said shutting the door in his face.

***********************************

Breakfast was normal.

I made my way down the stairs and into the spacious kitchen and poured myself a glass of orange juice.

"I wouldn't drink that if I was you.", said Nathan.

"Why?", I asked.

"Fine.", he smirked. "Drink it."

I put down the cup in the steel sink and shot him a dirty look as I got another cup and poured myself some milk.

"Ooooh wouldn't drink that either.", Jacob said, a smirk identical to Nathan. It wasn't hard to tell the two were brothers.

I slammed my hand on the granite countertops. "Dammit you guys, what can I drink!"

I got myself another glass and the poured tap water into it.

"Especially not that.", laughed Kyle.

"I give up!", I yelled storming out of the kitchen.

Sometimes they're impossible.

"You guys all ready for Camp Oakley, today? You haven't been to that camp since last summer.",said my Mom.

"I for one am excited.", Cole said looking me dead in the eye with a smirk on his face.

"We all are.", said Kyle matching his smirk.

"What about you, Em?", asked my Mom.

"I'm l-looking forward to it.", I choked out.

Jacob laughed. "We'll see about that."

"What's that supposed to mean? Stop scaring your poor sister.", said my Dad.

"She's anything but innocent.", mumbled Logan.

"Hmm?", said my Mom.

"Forget it."

"Alright well we all better go. The ferry leaves at 12 and we wouldn't want to miss it. Grab your bags and meet me at the car in 20."