'I will get you new clothes', he says and walks out of the room without another word. I make my way inside the bathroom. My body leans against the door for support. This has been the worst day of my life.

Today I have faced my biggest fear, I almost died. All of that because of him, Demetre Black the man that everyone fears. At first he didn't seem that bad, because his beauty had blinded me. I didn't think he would really do anything bad to me. He bearly touched me in a way that I didn't want. He never made me do anything against my will, sexually. Of course he had kidnapped me but still I never got seriously hurt or raped. It made me believe that maybe he had a kind side to him.

A small light of kindness.

But today, I learned the hard way that I was completely wrong.

I lightly touch my neck, then I touch my lips, I couldn't breathe and he didn't care. I wonder how someone could be so cruel. My eyes closed again, I was too tired to keep them open. My body slowly gave up on me and in no time my knees were on the ground again. Tears start rolling down my cheecks, I couldn't hold them in any longer. Everything was just too much for me. I was still a teenager, I was drowned today, twelve times over and over again. My pain had become numb at that point.

But right now I was feeling everything. It fucking sucks to be missed and cared of by absolutely no one. I had no idea where my dad was and if he even knew that I was kidnapped.

Demetre was right after all.

'Welcome to the real world, little girl.'

~

After I have showered, I wrap one of the towels around my body. In the mean time I have only been thinking what will happen next. Demetre knows there is no use in torturing me. So he is up to something else, I can feel it. I just wonder what exactly it is that he is going to do.

There are folded clothes placed on my bed. I quikly grab them and go back into the bathroom to change. The smell of these clothes are amazing.

After I have put on the black hoodie and grey sweatpants wich are a little too big, I realise these are most likely Demetre's. Once again I think about not wearing them, but then again I can't walk around in my underwear. Definitely not with cameras in my room and Demetre watching my every move.

I leave my room.

That's when I see him sitting in the chair against my bed. I didn't even hear him entering my room. It's horrible how he just has that quiet aura of his that makes my hold my breath. He looks so calm and fearful at the same time. I scan over him and he does the same for me. Demetre takes his time to wonder up and down my body.

'My clothes look  good on you', he calmly speaks while looking up at me.

'Gee thanks', I roll my eyes and make my way onto the bed while still facing him. I make myself comfortable, sitting down while facing him. I move my head to the side a little, I part my lips to speak when he still remains silent.

'So what are you going to do now ?'

'What do you mean ?'

'Well you know now that your plan with drowning me didn't work out.'

'I have another plan.'