20] Everything's Fine, I guess?

Start from the beginning

His arms tightened around my waist a little more and his heavy voice cracking

Taehyung:- Don't ruin the moment Amy! I don't... Want to move...

Amy:- What did you.. just say?
Ruin the moment! What moment is this... Taehyung... Wake up, you'll get me late as well bab.....
.
.
I ..... I mean... Taehyung...

His eyes widened a little and with puppy eyes, he looked at me.

Taehyung:- What did you just say?

Amy:- I... I just said... We're late and we have to go... Okay... So better get off my... My chest and let's go.

Taehyung:- Well, I told you, I'm not getting up and you have to be here too. This is the best place and I can fall asleep all over again.

He placed his head on my chest snuggling back, pretending to be asleep again.

I was shy.

Did he just act as if I was a pillow to him?
The way his warm breath is hitting my neck, I might go crazy.

This man is going to get me kicked out! He is the permanent one but me, I'm just an intern, those other senior interns will throw me out because of him

I tried to control the pink tint on my face and grabbed his hair running my fingers through his scalp and then held it a little tighter trying to make him face me.

Amy:- Taehyung, let's go, please! It's already 8:15 am and we have to be there by 9:30 am. Do you want to have breakfast in the office itself?

Taehyung:- (still snuggling and with a heavy voice)
No, please! I want whatever you make, I don't like the office pantry anyways.

Well, that was sweet.

I've noticed he doesn't eat much outside and he wants me to make all of it for him. It's kind of funny how he's getting a bit attached to me and making it so difficult for me to stay away from him even for some time.

Amy:- Okay Mr Kim Taehyung, please get up now, I'll make you breakfast till then you can go take a shower.

He lifted his head lazily, his eyes not leaving me, he looked at me with those sleepy sparkling eyes and bent in quickly and gave a peck on my lips.

Amy:- Well, that was quick!

I chuckled and the minute he heard that he jumped on me again kissing me passionately as his teeth tugged my lip and bit softly, his hands on the sides of my body making me unable to move.
It felt so good. Those soft lips touching mine. His tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. He acts as he owns me and of course, I give in because he does. I love him so much.