87

hi! i'm sorry for this chapter taking SO SO LONG </3 i could write an entirely long explanation to why it's taken so long, but to save us both time, i won't. but i've spent the last month and a bit pouring my heart and soul into this chapter so i hope u like it (even tho it's not very good 💔)

it was the morning of the next day. the time was just past 10am and finn was in the hotel room with jack, wyatt, jaeden, sophia and sadie. him and sadie decided to stay the night in the hotel with the others, although millie and noah weren't able to, so they went back home just past 10pm the night before.

finn woke up to the bright vancouver sunlight shining through the windows of the hotel room. when he woke up, the first thing he noticed was jack clinging onto his side, still deep in his sleep. he smiled at the sight of jack, before looking around the rest of the room to see if anyone else had been awake.

the first place he looked was to the other queen sized bed, where jaeden and wyatt were still sleeping. they laid on the bed, cuddling, almost just like how jack and finn were, but they were both sleeping heavily. sadie and sophia were asleep on the floor, from the fact that they both volunteered to sleep on the floor the night before, insisting that the lovers got the beds. everyone else was still asleep, and so finn didn't know what to do from being the first awake.

he didn't want to leave jack in the bed alone, but the only thing he was able to really do was get up and leave the bedroom of the hotel room, and so he did. he got out of bed as quiet and carefully as he could, so he didn't wake up jack or anyone else in the room, and he walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen of the hotel room.

they day before, they had gone out and got a few things for the kitchen in the hotel room. it consisted of mostly small things that they could eat so they didn't starve, but stuff they would finish by the time the 4 left back to california. when finn got into the kitchen, he looked through the fridge and cupboards to see what they had, before deciding on just a small bowl of cereal.

after he poured himself the bowl of cereal, he sat at the island counter in the kitchen and ate the the cereal while looking through his phone. he made it about halfway through the bowl by the time wyatt came into the kitchen. wyatt smiled at the sight of finn, to which finn smiled in response, before looking back down at his phone screen that he had been previously scrolling through.

"thought i'd find you out here." wyatt said, almost as a joke since there had been no other place in the hotel room other than the bedroom and the kitchen/living area. finn laughed and shrugged in response, before turning off his phone and placing it down in front of himself.

"there's no where else i could've been." finn joked, before taking a bite of his cereal. wyatt laughed in response, while opening the fridge door to see what food they had.

wyatt had started to pour himself a bowl of cereal as well, and when he finished, he sat down next to finn at the kitchen counter.

"so, what's the plan for today?" wyatt asked, taking a bite of his cereal afterwards. at first, finn shrugged, before responding with what he had in mind.

"i don't know, i was hoping i could get a few hours alone with jack while you, jae, soph and sadie go somewhere?" finn suggested. wyatt nodded in response, he didn't mind the idea of the two going off on their own. it was obvious that jack and finn's time together was very special to both of them since they don't often get to spend their time together.

"sounds fun! what are you thinking you two are gonna do?" wyatt asked in a slightly suggestive tone, which just caused finn to smile.

"probably just gonna go back to my house for the first little bit. my brother's coming to town today so i want jack to meet him." finn said, receiving a nod from wyatt as he took a bite of his cereal. "probably my mom too." finn said again in a quieter voice than before.