10

finnwolfhard: jack

jackdgrazer: finn

finnwolfhard: i want to facetime

jackdgrazer: im down lets do it

finnwolfhard: my number is (604)-928-****

jackdgrazer: ok i'll call u

-

jack felt his hands shaking as he was typing finn's number into a contact. he was nervous as he wasn't sure if finn was going to like him when they actually talked and weren't just texting.

he finished creating the contact, and instead of sending finn a text, he just decided to facetime him immediately.

his nerve built up in his stomach as he saw himself on his screen, as the word 'facetiming' turned into 'connecting'.

suddenly he saw his face on the screen shrink into a corner as he saw finn's appear on the screen.

"hi!" finn said excitedly, almost immediately after the call started.

"oh my god, hi!" jack spoke with a small giggle afterwards.

"your giggle is so cute," finn softly said with a smile, causing jack to blush as his cheeks burned.

"stopppp" jack softly said with a smile, emphasizing the vowel sound. his response caused finn to laugh and smile in response, which made jack have butterflies in his stomach.

they ended up talking for about 4 hours, as they were laughing and giggling the whole time, both with permanent smiles on their faces.