Stretch You Out, i.

Outfits worn throughout this storyline (minus Normani's handbag)

This first part took so long to write, so I have to put this into two parts, but I'm having a lot of fun with this plot. Thanks for the idea, river2214 I hope I make you proud! 😂

The final part will be up ~soon~!

——

"Keh, we're gonna be late with your indecisiveness." says Victoria with a soft added sigh as she leans back against the loveseat, clad in a cute short sleeved cream colored top that fully exposed her midriff and low fitted pants that accentuated every dip and curve of her body. The shirts 'plunging' neckline that dips between the valley of her chest subtly exposes her side boobs, her gold body chain necklace softly glinting against the bedroom lighting as it wraps loosely around her waist and nestles between her breasts. Her dark brown locks cascaded down her back and over her shoulders.

A muffled groan is heard inside the walk in closet, and Kehlani pokes her head out with a frown directed towards the other woman.

"Just go on without me. You know I hate the club anyways."

Victoria gives her a look as if she's profoundly appalled, but it's fake. She already knew that Kehlani would try to dip. "And who am I to go without my lady coming with me? You're going. Just put the dress on you've got in your hand."

"What? This?" Kehlani lifts her hand and waves the fabric halfheartedly, huffing. "I don't know if I like it enough to wear it tonight."

Victoria rolls her eyes, a small smile playing on her full lipstick coated lips. "Babe, just put the fucking dress on. You could wear a damn dishrag and still make it look stunning."

"Ma ma ma maaaa!" happily yells Kehlani's one year old daughter, Adeya as she waddle-runs as fast as she can into the room, her diaper a bit too big for her tiny body, but she still looked adorable.