Blessed With A Curse

I sat in the tree and watched the sun rise, I never get a moment of peace anymore, anything that makes me who I am, has simply crumbled in my hands.

My memory still hasn't hit me,  All I know is I'm always scared, because I can't control any aspect of my life anymore, even my own thoughts become toxic, to the point where I find myself wanting to just end it; But that's such a weak way to go, such a selfish way too.

I mean, not much of being selfish because everyone I seem to love is dead, or, will be.

And I know I won't have many days left myself, but why waste them?

I envy everyone else, everyone but me.

I seemed to be blessed with a curse.

How insensitive of me, because I know people out there, they feel the same way as me.

we're not pessimistic, we're just scared, hurt and lost.

We simply fear, what the future might be, and that, fills use with anxiety.

I let the suns warm beams hit my skin as it rose, it felt nice to know that even someone as cold as me could feel warm things, warm things that make us smile.

It's always the little things that matter most.

I started to climb down the tree when I noticed Jeff was out, this early. I jumped the rest of the way down and walked over to him.

"You're up early." I walk up beside him.

"I like the way the water looks when it reflects the sunrise." he gestured out to the lake.

"ah, I see now, I see." I leaned against the tree.

"why are you out here, this early?" he looked over at me.

"I couldn't really sleep." my voice remained quiet, like I was trying not to wake nature up.

He just nodded into response.

"So have you figured out what I am?" Jeff questioned.

"No, honestly, last time we actually had a real conversation you told me not to approach you." I forced a smile.

"killer. You should hate me, maybe even fear me. you will soon." his voice was low, and rough.

honestly, I expected it, with the way everyone at home looked. I mean I killed a man and felt good about it. I couldn't possibly hold that against them, because honestly I know I can't remember my past very well, but I've probably done my fair share of killing.

"Probably would fear you, if I were normal. probably would hate you, if I knew why, but I don't, I don't think I ever will honestly" I sighed and then laughed "you try really hard to distance yourself from me, and sometimes I would wish you would let me be there for you, you can't take a world by yourself." I put my hand on his shoulder but he only pushed it away.

"Stop. You makes everything worse for me. that's why I distant myself from you." Jeff gritted his teeth.

"Then that's you, but you make everything better, for me. you're a familiar person, you help me remember my past." I protested.

"You're better off without remembering the past" He started to walk away but then stopped "You're better off without, me." he breathed then continued walking on.

And for some reason, I knew he was right, but my heart wouldn't let it go.

--------------

I've updated three times, and they're not months apart (":

but when school starts it'll be bad, but I'll still try and update okok

I hope you all enjoyed this boring chapter, next chapter there will be a time jump, because yeh.

well comment, vote, and share.

stay fabulous broski's B)