unfamiliar feeling

I remained leaned against the wall, any strength to speak; let alone stand, left my body.

I looked up at the people who surrounded me, confused and hurt. The guy with black hair and that creepy smile seemed to be familiar, but I don't know where I've seen him.

He looked back at me, and we stared at each other for what seemed like hours.

"What are you staring at?" he tilted his head.

"I-I don't know...you look familiar." my eye's fell to my feet.

The tall man with the suit then spoke over us.

"I don't know if her amnesia is permanent or not, but give her time to adjust, and Jeffrey, you better obey."

The guy named Jeffrey sneered then pushed through everyone and went into a room.

Everyone seemed to introduce themselves to me before they all went their different directions.

I stayed sitting on the ground, I felt tired and cold. This didn't feel like home, where did mom go? Where did dad go? Am I going to school?

I questioned myself, and I wanted answers. I sighed in defeat to remember.

I stood up, stumbling a bit as I walked down the hall.

That Jeffrey guy was familiar for a reason, maybe he knows something.

I halted in front of his door, hesitant to knock. What if he doesn't want to be bothered?  Before I could decide to knock or not the door opened to reveal him standing in front of it.

"What do you want?" he pushed past me and started to walk away.

"Wait, stop! I want to ask you something...” I walked after him.

"Depends on what you want to ask." he stopped which caused me to run into him.

He turned to me and stared at me "well what is it?"

"Do you know anything about my past? Like where my mom and dad are? Why am I here? Why do you all look different? Why can't I remember?"  All the questions spilled out of me as I held a pleading look, hoping he would know some of them.

He seemed to hesitate "they're dead; they died in an accident years ago. You're here because we took you in. No one looks the same, we're just unique. You can't remember because you were in an accident yourself."

I couldn't manage to really say anything,  my heart felt like it was ripped out of my chest, and the feeling was so familiar, like I felt this pain, I mentally told myself "I'm practically an orphan". I just nodded my head at him and forced a smile.

My voice remained a whisper "thanks." I walked away, trying to find a door that led outside. I was trying to not cry yet, but tears slowly began to roll down my cheeks.

Stop crying so much.

I found the door, and opened it. I walked out and ran into the woods; tears fell all at once, my breathing became heavy and I started to choke on my own tears. I collapsed onto the ground and cried.

I looked around me; I felt that familiar feeling again.  I tried hard to think back but I couldn't remember a damn thing.

"Remember dammit." I hit my leg over and over with all my strength.

"...please remember." my voice cracked into a whisper.

Maybe I was trying too hard, maybe all my memories will hit me at once, maybe Jeffery could help me remember, after all he seemed to know a bit about my past.

I stood up, the pain in my left leg suddenly rushed through it. I lifted my dress up a bit to observe it; it was bruised purple and black.  I sighed and put my dress down.

I wondered why I got so angry at myself, I felt like I could kill something or someone.  It's such an inhuman thought or feeling, it was wrong; it was a sin to kill another person.

I walked back to the house and entered into the living room. Ben and Jack were playing video games while Sally made fun of Ben. I sat down on the couch and felt this type of comfort and funny feeling; I let out a small giggle.

"Stop laughing at me, Jane." Ben spoke without looking at me.

"I'm not laugh at you, I had a funny feeling." I smirked.

Before Ben could say anything, Jeffrey came in and laid across me.

"Eh, Jeffrey you know I'm under you right?" I poked at him.

"It's Jeff, and yes I know, but I don't care." his tone was harsh.

"I....okay." I pushed him off a bit before standing up and leaving the room.

Why am I being so sensitive??

"Nice going Jeff, you’ve upset her." I overheard Sally scold Jeff.

I walked upstairs and went into the room I was originally in when I woke up. I sat on the bed and pulled at my hair frustratingly.

I looked up at the mirror, and nearly screamed. What happened to me? Why am I so pale? Why is my hair black? Why do I look like this? I punched the mirror out of reaction of hating what I saw.

Why am I filled with so much hatred?

I filled with disgust,  my reflection truly sickened me. I heard the door open and Jeff walked in.

"What the Hell is going on?" He shut the door behind him and walked towards me.

Tears threatened my eye's, I tried to blink them back but thinking about the self-hatred I felt towards myself made them fall rather quickly and the worst part is I didn't even know why I hated myself so much.

Jeff towered over me, and my gaze fell to the floor. My hand stung horribly, blood ran across my knuckles and pieces of glass stuck in my hand.

"Are you going to answer my question?" Jeff forced my face up with his hand.

I started to laugh but tears fell from my eyes "Why do I hate myself so much?" I managed to choke the words out.

I felt tired, confused, and the amount of hatred I held, I'm pretty sure my hearts as black as the midnight sky.

I was torn from my thoughts when a pair of warm lips clashed into mine, my eyes widened and the hair on my neck stood up.

Jeff's chest hummed with a laugh before he spoke "Just shut up and kiss me back."

And I did exactly that.

----

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, SCHOOLS JUST BEEN A BIG HASSLE AND A LOT OF PROJECTS D:!!!!

But I had some free time today so I updated, I’ll try updating more frequently because waiting a long time for updates is frustrating, I know.

But I'm sorry, and some of you may have noticed that I have another Jeff The Killer Fan fiction out called "My Sweet Alibi" so go check it out...or not, it's up to you (REALLY GO READ IT)

vote if you enjoyed the chapter☆☆☆

Comment your thoughts on Jeff and Jane (; (;

And share to your friends: D

Until next time

Stay creepy

-LittleMissPsychopath