Deal breaker

I'm dearly sorry for postponing so long /;

school started so a lot of my time has been paper work.

*sighs for eternity*

I know it sucks BUT I'm going to try to update more frequently (:

stay creepy

-LittleMissPsychopath
----

Without thinking I took my knife and swiped at Rake, his claw pierced in my side,  the burning sensation became unbearable.

I let out an agonizing scream and pushed myself away from his grip, I lost balance and fell back on ice.

I heard mumbles but couldn't make out the words, my vision became blurry.

I weakly found the strength to stand

"what do you want?" I spat.

"You." one simple words made the hair on my neck stand up.

The deal I had made, he was coming back to get me to make sure I did what was expected of me.

Jeff suddenly stepped in front of me "she's not going anywhere." his voice was low and cold.

"stay out of it, Jeff." my eye's locked with Rake's

Rake's sinister laugh echoed

"You mean to tell me, no one knows of your little deal Miss Arkansas?"

Jeff glared at me and gave a low growl "What deal?"

"Don't wor-"

"She made a deal to be my servent, if I promised to restore her beauty. She no longer has to wear a mask or wig to hide behind, and as of now she belongs to me until her debt is paid off, which means she's suppose to kill you to pay her debt." I froze, remembering that voice.

I turned to face him, ignoring the glance from Jeff.

my lips parted to speak "Zalgo." 

"Running away now are we? You won't get away so easily, Jane." he cleared his throat "Now Jeffery,  get going I have business to tend to with Jane."

Jeff opened his mouth to protest but I interrupted him

"Just leave, Jeff, or I'll kill you." I snapped

"Getting yourself killed won't make anyone come back, Jane." Jeff yelled

"Just leave!"  I turned to Jeff, but I noticed he was already gone.

"Rake, Kill her."

"W-what?" I stood dumbfounded.

"I will not have a disobedient servent, and if you manage to live, I will make sure your days are horrid and Hell until you off yourself."

he suddenly disappeared and I turned to Rake who had already started to charge towards me.

He tackled me to the snow and went to swiped at me but I pushed him off, he stumbled back but charged at me once more.

His blades swiped at my cheek, causing three deep cuts on my face, I felt the blood run down my cheek.

I shook it off and pulled my knife out and stabbed his chest,  but he suddenly shoved his claws through my stomach;  before I knew it,  I had fallen to my knees.

Something wrap around my waist, I was suddenly pulled back. If anything I knew it was Slenderman.

My body tensed up, I clenched my jaw shut and balled my fists. I knew I was bleeding badly, black spots filled my vision and my breaths became uneven and I started to cough blood up.