nightmares always return

I FINALLY UPDATED, I'm sorry ;-( I had personal things I had to take care of and had to take a break from writing ;( I'm sorry, ily all.

So I'm going to be doing Jeff's point of view so you can some information on what his mysterious ass is thinking about ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

------

*Jeff's point of veiw*

I watched her lay emotionless, her body would slightly jolt, making me think that she'd be waking up soon. God how I hoped she's wasn't locked inside her own head right now.

I pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, studying her face. All I saw was beauty, but all she saw was disgusting.

My hand brushed against her colorless cold skin, I hated this girl, but I was simply drawn to her purity. Even as a little girl, it was something that intrigued me, making me want to target her, posses her, and destroy the purity she had, but even after these long years, Jane remains humble, at peace with everything and everyone but me of course.

I took her down another level, and made her dance with the devil. Sadistically, I felt no empathy for destroying everything she's ever had and any opportunity that came her way, but I knew she could do great things.

Suddenly Jane's eyes opened, she grabbed me, taking me by surprise, but quickly pushed herself away from me.

"Monster." She muttered, her black hair draped over her face, she then suddenly rushed at me and grabbed my knife before giving me a kick to my chest, I slammed against a tree before regaining my strength.

"m-monster, you, did this to me!" She charged at me and swung the knife at me. I caught her wrist, but she didn't fight, instead her grip loosened and she dropped the knife.

"But I'm not a monster like you." She ripped her hand out of my grip and stood up, and began to walk over to Sara, I went to yell at her, to tell her not to touch Sara, but she simple looked at her and then disappear.

And Jane's gone just like that, again..

*Jane's point of view*

I wanted to tear Jeff shred by shred, but why become just as low as him? Never, will I ever allow myself to kill. Ever.

I leaned against a tree, the wind whipped my hair into my face.

"Monster, how should I feel?.." Something whispered and I julted around, looking in every direction.

"Jeff! Leave me alone!" I pushed myself off the tree and looked for the voice.

"Creatures lie here.." It whispered again

"W-whos there?!" My voice cracked

I turned in circles, who was following me and why?"

I decided to walk another direction and then there it was.. This thing, I couldn't describe it, it was no big dog, this thing looked to be, a type of demon formed in Hell.

I decided to turn around.

"LOOKING THROUGH THE WINDOW!" the thing hissed and yelled in my face.

I fell backwards, and screamed, backing away, I panicked. This thing was no human nor animal. It slouched and had these razor sharp blades as fingers, and this demon like face, one you would only see in movies or in nightmares.

"G-get away, y-you stay away from me." I shuddered in fear.

"Oh, but this is only the beginning, Jane." It laughed.

It leaned forward and scratched my face, I felt the blood seep through the wound.

I screamed and attempted to run away but it somehow beat me to wherever I ran, like it was in my mind and it could tell my every move.

"Just leave me alone, what do you want?.." I asked the question, fearing the answer.

"We want you, Jane." It seemed to smile at me, I backed away until me back hit something.

I closed my eyes, trying to hold back the tears, I wanna go home, I wanna go anywhere but here. Why did this thing want me?

"Are you always following her around, you pest?" A voice hummed against my chest and I could tell exactly who it was.

"And are you always trying to protect her? I thought you killed humans, Jeff?" The thing hissed.

"I owe her this much, and plus killing you might just take care of my urges for blood tonight." Jeff chuckled.

I didn't want to be anywhere near Jeff, but he was protecting me.. I slowly walked away from both of them, wanting to put distance between me, and these monsters.

I bumped into a tree and froze, I watched as the two of them stared each other down like two alpha wolves, ready to attack at any second. I wanted to run but I felt paralyzed to all of this. Everything I knew about Jeff, was shattered. He ruined me. Took everything.

I knew everyone was keeping secrets from me, but how could they keep away the fact Jeff did this. It gave me a nauseous feeling and made my head spin. What else is a lie?

Confusion sunk over me, and I blocked out all of my surroundings, only hearing my heart race and beat against my chest.

I want to be far away from here. "Take me far away from here.." I whispered.

Suddenly a voice broke me from my zen like state, and grabbed my shoulder.

"Then far away is where I'll take you, Jane!" It's sinister voice let out a laugh before taking ahold of me.

I couldn't see anything again. Everything was dark. It was all black.

------

So it's short, I know. But I'm pleased to say I'm back, and I'm debating on if I want to even continue this story, but if I decide to not finish it, I'll tell you guys how it ends, I promise.

But I've been working on better ideas, and of course I'll still do a Jeff the killer/creepypasta fanfic. I'm sorry I disappeared for forever, and I hope you enjoyed this short chapter and the Clift hanger. I'll update soon my lovelies.

But for right now,I'm going to head to bed, it's 2:12am.

Stay creepy (-:

-Littlemisspsychopath