TTRBFILWM Finale

Jungkook was discharged and all good now after staying for a few more days. Jimin and Taehyung makes sure he's all good and safe, and is taking care of him carefully. They also went back to school, of course they didn't announce their relationship yet. Girls, some boys, still run after the two, Taehyung and Jimin. Of course the two knows what they're after, all are gold diggers even if they're rich.

"Aren't you guys tired of them running after you? Like they're all over your faces 24/7" Jungkook says as he stared and bit at his sandwich. Jimin chuckles, pinching the younger's cheeks.
"You jealous?" He asked while Taehyung also chuckled.
"Yeah, are you?" Taehyung asks, while Jungkook just rolled his eyes and avoided eye contact. The two gasps, eyes widening as they came to conclusion.

"You are" Taehyung says as he stood up and sat beside Jungkook. The younger looked to his left side and sees Jimin.
"Yeah, I am, happy?" Jungkook says as he pouted and munched on his sandwich.
"Don't worry, Koo, we won't cheat on you. We love you too much" Taehyung says before pecking Jungkook's cheek, along with Jimin on the other. The youngest gasps, looking around to see people staring at them.

"Hyungs" He whispers. The two looked up, smirking as they saw people.
"Oh, you guys found out?" Jimin says, standing up. Taehyung also stood up, smirked getting wider.
"So, yes, Jungkook is our boyfriend and whoever hurts him will get hurt also" Jimin says, standing Jungkook up as the younger looks down.
"What Jimin said is true, do you guys understand?" Taehyung says, raising his brow as he stared at the people.
"We said, understand?" Both Jimin and Taehyung said, voice getting loud.

All people nodded, scrambling away. The three sat back down, kissing Jungkook.

"We love you, baby"

"I-I love you too, hyungies"