TTRBFILWM 8

"J-Jungkook? Is this really you? Wow, we didn't think you would be this pretty" Jimin says as he smiles. The younger rolled his eyes, sighing.
"Shouldn't of have went here, some guy is chasing me because he wants to have fun" Jungkook says, crossing his arms. He then felt arms around his body, making him turn back around and kick the guy in the middle part.
"That's the second time, you bitch!" The guy yelled, about to hit Jungkook when Taehyung grabbed his hand.

"What the fuck, Taehyung? Didn't you see what he did?" The guy said, growling at Jungkook who hid behind Jimin.
"Yeah, I saw, and I think you're trying to harass him that's why he did that, you know? Self defense" Taehyung says, letting go of the guy's hand.
"Whatever" The guy said before leaving. The two stared at Jungkook worriedly, making the boy frown.
"What?" The youngest asks, rolling his eyes again.

"You okay?" Jimin asks. The younger nodded, sighing.
"Yeah, used to it by now. The reason why I don't show my face" Jungkook said calmly, smiling before grabbing both of their hands.
"I love this song, let's dance" The youngest of the three said, before he started dancing. The two smiled, also dancing to the music.
"Woah!" Jungkook yells, tripping on a foot. He closes his eyes, thinking he would fall when he didn't feel anything.

He opens his eyes, being faced with Taehyung who looked at him worriedly.
"You okay?" The older asks, standing him up. He nodded before starting to dance. Of course Jimin saw this, and you could say he got jealous. But he shrugged it off, thinking that if Taehyung didn't catch Jungkook then he would've been on the ground groaning by now. But he was keeping his eyes at Jungkook right now, he fell in love, yep and it's at first sight.