TTRBFILWM 11

"I can't believe we met his parents" Taehyung says, earning a scoff from what he calls as his 'friend' now.
"Of course we would, we walked in his house" Jimin says, rolling his eyes.
"Hi hyungs" A voice said, startling both boys who immediately turns back to the familiar voice. Jimin and Taehyung immediately hugged the younger, pulling away and smiling at him.

"So, Jungkookie, will you go out with me? Like on a date?" Jimin says, earning a nudge on the side from Taehyung who chuckled and pushed him a little.
"No, Ggukie, will you go out with me?" Taehyung says, smiling. He felt a nudge on his side, making him groan a little. Jungkook stares at them with confusion, eyebrows furrowed as he stared at the two who continues to nudge eachother.

He giggles, stopping them both.
"Come on, hyungs, let's just decide on who will take me out first" Jungkook says. The two stared at eachother and back at the youngest before nodding. Jimin smirks before they started playing rock, paper, scissors. In the end Jimin won, which Taehyung groans to.
"Aww, don't be sad, Taehyungie hyung, you'll get to take me out after me and Jiminie hyung" Jungkook says, hugging Taehyung.

Jimin stares at the boy who munches on the cake he bought. He then took a bite of his own cake, but he continuously stared at the younger. They heard the bell of the cafe ring, which they didn't pay attention to as they thought its just someone else. Jimin was about to take a bite when he saw Taehyung from his peripheral vision. His eyes widened, what a fucking bitch.
"Why are you here?" Jimin says, voice cold. Taehyung scoffs, giving a bouquet of flower to Jungkook before answering Jimin.

"To see Jungkook, of course" Taehyung says, before groaning as e got a punch on the face. He glares at Jimin as he looked up, punching back.
"This isn't part of the bet, Jimin, all we had to do was see if he would answer one of us!" Taehyung says, about to hit when they heard a voice.

"You guys made a bet on me?"

(Oh no, Jungkook found out...

What will happen now?

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼 🍪_🐰]