TTRBFILWM 6

A month, it's been a month since Jungkook came to the school. He's still the same, the professors let him wear his hood all the time. It was okay at least he's listening. Jimin and Taehyung? Well, they're still trying to persuade Jungkook on seeing his face. Welp, they tried to, but they always fail as the younger always ignored them. So the only thing they needed was to throw a party, yep, party.

They were going to invite everybody, being the rich people they are, they already booked a place for the party. They announced it at the gym, and was glad as the younger was inside there. After the announcement, they ran after the boy who was about o go out of the gym. Jungkook sighs, turning back around as he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Yes...?" He says, voice small. The two smiled, looking at eachother before looking back at him.
"You'll go right?" Jimin asks, there was a few seconds of silence before Jungkook spoke.
"I'll ask my parents first, if they don't agree then that's the answer" The younger says, walking away. The two just sighed, shrugging it off and walked to their classes.

"You should go to that party, bubs, you know have fun. You're always here at your room, isolating yourself" Jungkook's father said, sitting down beside his son.
"But--" The younger was cut off as his father put his finger on his lips.
"Uh, uh, you're going, just have fun, if you don't like it then you can go home. I'll drive you there" His father said, kissing his forehead.
"Go change, okay?" Mr Jeon says, smiling as he left him alone. Jungkook sighs, standing up and staring at himself in the mirror.

Guess this is the time people will see his face...