TTRBFILWM 9

Jungkook walks to school, he isn't wearing his hoodies like the usual. People have seen his face at that party, he doesn't need to hide it. anymore. He looks around as people stared at him, some smiling, some gossiping, and some were glaring at him. But he didn't care, he was used to it by now. He walks to his locker, frowning at the notes that fell as he opened it. He bends down to pick it up, standing back up and opening the letter.

From: Unknowns

You're beautiful from the first time we saw you ❤

To: Jungkookie

He smiles, that made his day. But as much as it made his day, he couldn't help but think on who would send it. He looks around, only to see the people that didn't give a fuck about him. He smiles again, hugging the letter to his chest.

"Mr Jeon, please answer this" The professor said, smiling as he handed the chalk to Jungkook. The younger took a deep breath before doing the full equation on the board. Students eyes widened, some gasps while some was still confused.
"Woah, Mr Jeon, we still didn't--woah, this is amazing, give him a round of applause" The professor stutters, he had never thought calling Jungkook in front of the class was something he would get shocked at. The younger blushes as students clapped at him. He walked to his seat, looking down.

He sat down, feeling a tap on his shoulder. He looks back, seeing Jimin and Taehyung smiling at him.
"Good job" The two said, giving him a thumbs up and a wide smile. He nods, biting his lips as he tried to stop the smile that was coming to his face. Jimin and Taehyung looked at eachother, glaring as they mutters.

"He's mine"