TTRBFILWM 7

Jungkook sighs, looking at the door before knocking. The door opens, and a guy was seen. It wasn't Jimin or Taehyung, it was a random guy.
"H-Hi" Jungkook stutters, the guy frowns, looking at him up and down. He licked his lips, letting the boy in, but not before squeezing his ass. Jungkook squeaked, slapping the guy. The guy glared at him, scaring the younger.

His eyes widened before he ran. The guy followed him until he was lost. Jungkook fell as he bumped into someone, he groans as he looked up. His eyes widened more, it was Jimin with Taehyung beside him. The two frowns at him, helping him up. Jungkook gulps, looking down to try and hide his face.

"Hey, are you okay?" He heard a deep voice say, which he clearly recognizes as Taehyung's. He bit his lips, trying not to make a sound.
"Hey, talk to us, are you okay?" He heard Jimin say. He finally got the courage to look up, but the two still didn't recognize him.

Jimin and Taehyung was roaming around the place when someone suddenly bumped to Jimin. He was pushed back a little but the guy fell down. They looked at him but helped him up otherwise. The guy was looking down, which results in them not seeing his face. Taehyung asked him if he was okay, but he weren't answer. He tried, which made the boy look at them.

They were awestruck, he was ethereal, so out of this world. The boy smiled at them a little, handing his hand out.
"Hi hyungs" He said, which confused them. They looked at eachother, frowning.
"Uhmm...its me Jungkook, the face you guys always want to see. Here's my ugly face on full show, you guys must be speechless to see that face you guys always wanted to see" The boy, now known as Jungkook said. He was right, they were speechless, not by ugly but by how pretty he looked.