TTRBFILWM 1

"Hey bro! I heard there's a new Gucci jacket! I'll be buying it later!" Taehyung, one of the richest boy in the school. His friend, Jimin, who's also like him, just rolled his eyes.
"I like the new Gucci shoes more, Tae" He says, being pushed a little by a girl that cling to him.
"Oppa, I wanna be your girlfriend" All Jimin could do was sigh, gold diggers, he hates them.

"Can you go away? You only want my money, you gold digger bitch" Jimin says, smirking as the girl blushed, running away.
"Woah, that's harsh, Jimin, I like it" Taehyung says, highfiving Jimin. They walked away, but stopped as they heard some gasps and gossips. They turned back around, seeing a boy that was walking while looking down. This got them curious, but they can't see the boy's face, it was covered with a hoodie.

"He's the new student?"

"He looks a bit poor"

"How can he enroll to a place that rich or middle people can enroll to?"

"I think he's hearing this, go away"

The gossips got them more curious, a poor boy inside a rich school? Wow, maybe he wasn't that poor. The boy continues to walk, going inside the principal's office. Jimin and Taehyung stares at each other, they'll definitely find out what the boy looks like.

Jungkook got out of his father's car, he was given a forehead kiss by the older.
"Bubs, it's okay, this is your first day, they'll open up to you. Be careful, okay? Love you" His father said before driving off. Jungkook stared at his new school, taking a deep breath before covering his head with his hoodie. He walked in, biting his lips as he heard gossips and gasps. He continued walking, almost hitting the two guys that was in his way. He walks in the principal's office, and got his timetable before going to his first class, English.