Acatalepsy

There are a woman who exists in this world with different ability

There are a woman who exists in this world with different ability. Both of them was known as a perfect human-being. The Legend said, They could do anything. 

Those woman was actually covered their weakness in work together. without revealed the truth to anyone. one of them has their weakness obviously. it is painting, she can't do that, but others could. meanwhile the other one can't do the Wood-Task or like carpenter  I could say. but the one who can't paint, she could. 

There it is, we never born to be perfect or raised perfectly. We just want to treat like Human in Humanity, with no any differences of race or skill or skin-color or the worst past ever happened. if we work together everything that impossible to do become possible in a sec. 

 Basically, human are beings that couldn't live alone. Human also needed someone in their life due to support them in thick and thin, but those whose actually really mean to them. So, its like being connected to one another. it different story, if you met someone who's  really annoyed your life and all what they did only bullies and turn everything bad and torture you without even touch you. and yup, choose who you believe the most. but......... do not believe too much. even your shadow disappear when you're in dark time. Believe yourself more. and cherish yourself more. 

Last but not least, we always help another hand to help us in right moment.

Hope those moment always come to us in Right Time as well. 

[Acatalepsy, means: the impossibility to comprehend at anything].

my thought said, it is not the impossibility .. but because human ability to one another is different. there are who's fast-learned, there also who's lag at something, so in this case i can't comparing personality, because we different and we knew there are also 'superiority' in our self, even though it's only a 'kindness'.  I'm not saying that mean 'we don't want to learn it, or maybe i'm not suit with this or maybe, so lazy to learn' that why it goes around with  piece of shit to anyone who doesn't know what is 'THE DIFFERENT OR BEING DIFFERENT'. 

Once again, We born with our skill-pack from God. and we must proud of it, 

even God only give you 'kindness' ability, not 'high-skill fulled' thing. 

Don't be Toxic Positivist that said, "if I can do this, why You can't??" 

Well, we try but still we can't. and somehow that wasn't 'Me' at all.

...