Cimmerian

One day, the girl study almost 6 years after graduates from bachelor-degree she continues to get the master program. after all this time what she did wasn't enough. insecurities always hunt herself, she sometimes looks down to herself because she didn't confidence to say out loud what on her mind, what she should answer. sometimes she wanted to give up on everything that has she built. sometimes it always comes between two minds. she can't predict the future, but her choice leads her to the future, what happened next if she chooses this and that. she had someone who always supports. but it just 'someone', that person couldn't replace her in order to perform the presentation or answer the question that she doesn't know. 

"I should be cognizant and listen more than answer the wrong answer" she speaks to her mind.

then, the person who's stayed with her saying something that makes her insecurities blows up. like everything that happened, it is useless now after all this time. it sounds really simple, with not the big cases. but, for her.. it was a big deal. 

now she realized,

"you only be proud of yourself, you only need to depend on yourself, whoever it is, someone will always look you down. no matter what it is. they will call you weak, then he will say that I'm peckish" I literally clam up after what he did say to me.  

why did you keep staying with me?

you could leave me if you want to.

I used to be a reverie and then realized happy ending not always happened. I also used to prinking myself in my room that I'm not enough. it is all meshugge. 

this time has come,

to believe in yourself more. to stay out in everyone.

this time for me to fidelity. 

---

Fin.