♬ Your Melody ♬

Summary:
A few months after the tragic lost of his older sister, Hoseok's family decide to move to Seoul and move on. His first day there, he hears a beautiful melody that leads him to Min Yoongi.

Important Points:
↣ Contains Curse Words, Angst, and Idol Ships (Sope, Namkook, I don't know what goes on with TaeJinMin)
↣ Should Update Regularly If Not Procrastinating
↣  There Will Be Other Idols, Not Just BTS

Characters + Description:

Jung Hoseok recently moved to Seoul with his family to move on from the tragic loss of his older sister, Dawon

Jung Hoseok recently moved to Seoul with his family to move on from the tragic loss of his older sister, Dawon. Her death still saddens him, but he knows it's time to move on with his life. Starting with going to a new school, a new community, and hopefully new friends.

Min Yoongi went into high school hoping it'd be just like High School Musical, but it was nothing like that

Min Yoongi went into high school hoping it'd be just like High School Musical, but it was nothing like that. He survived three years without any drama or romance, mean, stuck-up bullies, and with his 2 best and only friends. He thought it'd be the same for senior year, but then he meets Hoseok.

Alright y'all, enough with the boring introduction stuff. The first chapter should be out sooner or later. I'm not even done writing it lmao, I just wrote this introduction part and called it a day.

But anyways, I wanna hear your guys' thoughts/predictions/questions/idk