Chapter 12: Hurricane Hazza

- Harry -

I have no clue how the hell I agreed to this. I'm so stupid. Louis is so fucking stupid. Simon is so freaking stupid. The world is just so stupid in my eyes right now. Liam ended up doing most of the talking, but he explained to Niall about the talk Louis and I had on the plane, excluding the fact that I have feelings for Lou. Surprisingly, Niall understood that I was panicked and rubbed my hair the way he does and said it was all good.

Zayn called Syco and arranged a meeting tomorrow at four to 'talk', as he said. Liam was very happy with me. Louis and I still haven't said a word to each other yet. I don't think I'll be speaking to him for a while.

During the process of explaining things to Niall, Paul came back with our McDonald's. Liam and I shared large fries as Niall and Zayn were trying to pick a good movie for the night.

"Haz?" Liam mumbled once Niall, Zayn, and Louis exited the room to find our movie stash. The buzz-cut lad's breath was salty, which I'm sure was very similar to mine.

"Hm?"

He cleared his throat. "I think you should forgive Louis."

"No," I replied simply.

Liam rolled his eyes at my stubborn-ness. Hell, I know I'm being stubborn but quite frankly, I don't care. "Harry, I'm being serious. Lou is crushed because you won't even glance in his direction."

"I don't care."

"Harry, quit being a priss."

"What did you just call me?"

"A priss. Whatcha gonna do about it? Punk."

I glanced up at Liam who had a devilish smirk on his face. He was trying to push my buttons, trying to make me angry. Silly Liam. I'm not in the mood to play with you right now. Don't make me any more aggrivated than I already am.

"And yes, I just called you a punk."

"Er, did I come back at a bad time?" Louis' somewhat deep voice sounded from behind the couch. Liam and I's heads both snapped backwards into his direction by the door. His navy blue beanie was covering most of his hair and he had no movies in his hands.

Liam chuckled. "No, mate, I was just teasing Haz."

"Oh..." Louis' eyes glanced back and forth between Liam and I, so I decided it was best to look away. After all, I was extremely upset with my best fr- erm, ex-best friend.

- Louis -

"Liam, do you mind if I had a word with Harry?" I asked as Harry's green eyes avoided mine. Liam nodded happily, holding his position on the couch. "Erm, alone?"

"Oh! Sorry," Liam claimed, beginning to stand from the couch. "Sure, I'll leave you two to it." Harry probably didn't think I noticed, but I could see him reach desperately reach out for Liam's arm. Liam mouthed something to the younger boy, nodded, then walked past me and out the door, patting my shoulder as he did so.

I sighed. This was my time. Taking a long breath, I approached Harry. "Listen, Harry. I know you're extremely pissed off at me. I don't blame you actually. I always seem to ruin everything, don't I? Well, anyway, I just wanted to tell you that -"

"I hope you're in the mood for Fight Club!" Zayn shouted, interrupting our conversation. He obviously didn't see that we were talking, either, because he didn't bother stopping himself. Niall dimmed the lights and Liam brought in two bowls of popcorn.

I decided to place myself beside Harry on the couch, but he immediantly got up and sat by Zayn on the loveseat. Liam took Harry's previous position and Niall opted for the popasan in the corner of the room. He pulled a wool blanket over himself and awaited the movie.

"Harry, you may not like this, but I really don't care," Zayn started, opening the DVD player sitting on the telly stand. "If you're going to get angry, get angry at Simon. But he suggested for Liam, Louis, and I to give you and Niall couple lessons."

"Excuse me?" Harry cocked an eyebrow at the Bradford boy, who was failing at trying to hide his laugh.

"You heard me, Harreh," Zayn continued, pressing a few buttons on the DVD player. "You and Niall, sit together right now."

"I am not about to get fake-dating lessons from you idiots!" Harry defended himself. Niall was looking down at the floor that was so fascinating to him. "You already dragged me into hell, why should I coopperate?"

"Harry, come on now," Liam pleaded, his brown eyes wide with sorrow for him curly-haired friend. "I know you don't want to do this. I wouldn't want to, either. I don't blame you at all for being so closed up. But remember everything I told you? Please do this. Please, for the love of a friend."

Harry glared hard at Liam and Zayn for what felt like forever. Niall had obeyed and gotten up to sit on the couch beside me. Liam raised an eyebrow just as Zayn turned around to muffle his laughter. Finally, Harry gave in and stood up. I tried my hardest to smile at him, but I don't think it turned out like I hoped.

"Get up," he growled underneath his breath at me once he had finally reached the sofa. Sighing at his hatred towards me, I did as I was told and got up to take Niall's former spot on the papasan.

Liam smiled graciously at Harry, who scowled back at him dreadfully. Poor lad looked like he was ready to go crazy. I really do feel bad about telling Simon and our manager everything Harry told me. I wish I could take it all back. I wish Harry was still my friend.

"Great start," Liam murmered, trying to clear the awkward tension in the air. He and Zayn sat themselves on the coffee table across from Niall and Harry. The two youngest members of One Direction looked like they didn't even know each other. Harry was squishing himself against the arm of the sofa, like he didn't wanna be anywhere near Niall. The blonde one on the other hand was playing with his fingers like he was the new kid at prep school.

"Now, for lesson one. Manners and what to do in public," Zayn said, enterwining his own fingers together. "Let's say you two are in an interview, sitting beside each other. How would you act?"

"Exactly how I am right now," Harry grumbled. His green eyes pierced into the ground in such an angry manner.

Zayn made a loud noise that sort of resembled a buzzer; it startled everyone. "Wrong answer. Niall, what about you?"

Niall shrugged, just as interested in these 'lessons' as Harry. "I don't know, man."

Liam and Zayn exchanged looks and sighed inwardly. "Listen." Liam leaned forward and tried to give his best forgiving look. "Before we do this, let's get things off our chest, yeah? I want to know exactly what you two are thinking right now. Harry, spill."

Harry adjusted in his position on the sofa and cleared his throat. Oh Jesus. Better prepare for this one. Hurrican Hazza is coming, and there is no way of stopping him.

---

It has been too long! I love you all! Please check out my new Niall story: Truly, Madly, Deeply! You would seriously make me the happiest person on earth if you voted or commented on TMD. I have always had this partially written, I've just been so busy. Don't shoot me.

AND I hate to be one of those horrible authors, but...

6 comments and 10 votes for me to upload the next one.

I love you guys sooo much! Gimme your honest opinion~

- Maddie xx