Forever & Always - (One Direction, Narry)

I thought I ship Larry...

I do. I ship Larry. Of course, things always blow up in my face. Louis and I were supposed to be together, like the fans wanted. I never get my way. Now Louis knows I'm gay, but there's something else to add to this picture.

He thinks I like Niall Horan, my best mate.

Obviously, I don't. Not like that, anyway. But Louis can't know I like him, so I just go along with this whole 'Narry Storan' act.

It's awkward. Very awkward. Thanks to Louis' big mouth, Simon and our manager believe that I'm gay - and madly in love with Niall, which is gross. I can never picture myself with the Irish boy. I love him like a brother, but definetely not like a lover. I love Louis and Louis only.

Simon and our manager thought it would be a massively brilliant idea to 'come out of the closet', and announce to everyone that I'm (fake) dating Niall. No, this wasn't how I planned it at all. I should be with Louis, not Niall! This is all a misunderstanding.

But as time goes with this fake-dating idea, things changed. I started to really appreciate the way Niall's skin felt on mine. I started to get tingles when his lips touched my cheek. I started to get butterflies when his arm was around me in interviews...

I started falling in love...

--------

Hey, guys! This is the prologue to my new story, Forever and Always, a Narry story! Woohoo!

I will start posting chapters after I finish Let It Snow.

How do you like it? I think its cute. I will really miss writing Let It Snow for you guys.

You Swaggs voted on a Narry story, and you got it! Hope you like it. We'll be going on many adventures together with this one.

Comment. [;