Move

Megan POV

I remember unpacking boxes with Aug in my living room. Now I'm packing boxes back up.

Me and Aug were back talking after I felt comfortable. Things weren't really the same but it'll settle itself.

I wanted us to live in a new house. But I knew when he got out that he wouldn't want to be bothered with moving and house hunting so I took the honors.

Me and Bonnie went two weeks ago to look at houses. I found one I loved and sealed the deal on it. I got my keys yesterday and was expecting movers to start moving.

It had three bedrooms in it, three bathrooms and a finished basement. It wasn't as nice as the other house but oh well. The other house was bought on drug money. Something August didn't need to be reminded of.

He probably won't agree with me getting a house without his consent, but oh well. I plan to tell him anyway.

~

"So, when you get home next week you'll be relocated."

"Whatchu mean relocating?"

"I got us a house."

"You did-"

"Before you say anything, I want you to know that: I only did this so you wouldn't have to stress when you got back home. Plus, you don't need to be back at that old house."

"First off, I worked day in and day out for that. Baby, how you just gon sell it for a new one."

"Trust me. When you get here you'll forget all about that."

~

Next week is here and it's finally time to get August. I'm more than ready.