Angels: Visitations Part 2

August POV
I couldn't believe my eyes. There he stood. My best friend of so many years. My best friend the cops supposively killed.

"Teak, I thought...I thought you were dead? How are you standing right here."

I soon realized that he really wasn't there. It was his ghost? He was kind of a see-through-Teak. Same dreads, same attire, same shape.

"It doesn't matter. I'm standing right here." I heard him say.

"I see...am I the only one that can see and hear you?"

He smile big just like I remembered.
"Yeah fool, just like in them crazy sad movies we used to watch with them girls."

I remember back to when we would do double date type things with girls (just to smash later). We always watch a movie where somebody died, so the girls could gravitate towards us. It was corny but it worked.

"Yeah, I remember that."

"Do you remember our wild days? Selling drugs. Sleeping with women. Smoking unecessary weed.?"

I hang my head down in shame. "Yeah."

"Well, I wanna tell you that you halfway over with that. Do it for your kids. Congratulations by the way. I guess your new name Daddy now."

"Thanks, but what do you mean? Halfway over?"

"Think about it... you got the girl of your dreams. You got two beautiful kids. And a beautiful home."

"In other words if I go back to selling drugs, I could put all that at risk and I'd be a complete idiot?"

"You see, this is why your were always smarter than me."

"I miss you dogg. Even though you here right now, I still wish you was here errday."

"Just know I'm always watching over you. I'm still ya best friend. Take care of yourself and your family. I really am proud of you. I love you man."

Right before my eyes, he starts to vanish. I want to call out to him but in my heart, I know he'll be back to visit me and I know even when he's not right in front of me, he's right here beside me.
~
I wanna tell the whole world about my visit from my deceased best friend. But something told me not to. Something told me not to tell a soul.

To keep it to myself and thank God for the small but great opportunity.

Apologizing sincerely for not being active. When school is out in the summer, I lose my sense of time and days. (Like literally asking people what day is it?) I'm going to do better. Promise lol.

V&C