Visitations

Bonnie POV
I was a little salty that I didn't get a call that Mimi was going into labor. She promised that I could be the God mother but it's not really official if I wasn't there to cut the cords.
~
I saw August walking down hall cheesing.
"What's up dad! How does it feel to be a daddy?"

"Well I'm used to ya' girl callin me daddy."

"Boy shut up! Can I see them?"

"Yeah, it's right down here."

Mimi POV
I was managing to hold both Skylar and Xavier in my two arms. The sweet nurse told me I was going to need to know how to do that for emergencies.

Bonnie and August walked in. I was so overwhelmed to see my best friend.
"Hi God mommy."

"Hi real mommy." She walk over to me and kiss my forehead. "Can I hold the girl?"

She take her out my hands and gaze at Skylar just like I did.
~
Two days later, the twins and I were released to go home. I was so happy to officially start a life with them in our new home.

"I've never been this happy to be in a house."

"I've never been this happy period."

"Kiss me," he reach down and peck my lips.

Like the perfect man, he takes the twins car seats and escort them to their nursery. I drag to our bedroom and plop on the bed.

I was so sore that my body could barely move to breathe.
~
"They're sound asleep."

"I wanna be sound asleep. I'm so tired babe."

"C'mere love."

I snuggle in his open arms and fall into a soft slumber.

It seemt like two seconds later August flinched like he heard something.
"What's wrong?"

"Somebody just knocked on the door."

"I didn't hear nothing..."

"I did. I'll be right back.

August POV
I don't put on a shirt because it seemed like I really need to get to that door.
"Who is it?"

There wasn't no answer, just another knock.
"Man, who is it?"

A voice in my head told me to just open it. And when I did, I swear I will never regret it.
"Oh my God, Teak?"