At Last

Mimi POV
Me too. Mee too. I missed sex. Me too! I lowkey regretted saying to put Aug and I's relationship to the side.

I failed to realize that meant no sex, no ranting to each other and no good morning/night kisses. Just sleeping in the same bed and our kids...

Considering I went nine months without August (sex), plus another two. So damn near a year!

In other words, too long.

It was finally time.
~
It went usual. Like the movies. Kids get dropped off. Parents go out to eat.
"Feels good to not be around babies right now." I start, while we eat the starter bread.

"I know, Xavier hollerin be drivin me crazy."

"I think we've all been a little drive crazy this past year."

"If I had an alcoholic beverage in my hand I'd toast to that." August dramatically says.

"I think I'm just gonna stop drinking."

"That's no fun."

"Yeah but I been pregnant for nine months-"

"Duh-"

"And I never had time to do it up until now, so I might as well not even start back."

And so it goes and so it went. After we ate we went and walked all(most) the side walks of downtown Atlanta. Holding hands and talking about us, and kissing on empty benches.

Once again, I felt like it was back. Again.

"Okay, I want you to officially be my girlfriend again. To have sex with. To talk to about things other than the kids. And to cook for my skinny ass."

"I do."

We bust out in laughter. "Okay, girlfriend, let's go."

He leads the way to the car and the rest is history...

August POV
The good thing about Mimi is she wasn't really a 'sex' girl. And by that I mean: me being inside her wasn't the highlight of our intercourse.

It was actually the kissing, holding, oral, and everything else.

All that came in handy tonight because lord knows I haven't had actual sex in a while so I was bound to cum QUICK!

I just pray we don't make no more babies due to my failing urge to hold back...
~
"That was almost a year without that."

"Yeah let's make sure we never get to that point again."

"Don't go back to jail."

"And don't get pregnant."

"Promise?"

"Hell yes! On both."

"Love you August."

"Love you more."

We should've taken a shower together or stayed up all night talking.

Instead we both took our sleepy, tired, baby-taking-care-of-asses to sleep. KO'd!

Yup, no sex scene description. Too lazy and y'all nasty if ya was waiting on it ! lol. And chill ain't gon be babies or pregnancy bihh. #CarryOn Love you guys!✌