Bye Bianca

Mimi POV
August wasn't really giving away too much. He was just going with the flow. There wasn't a lot of expression in his face that showed rather or not he liked the house, or was okay with everything.

I felt like I was taking most of the lead. My expectations weren't for him to get out and immediately put the pants back on, but no lie that's what I wanted. Especially knowing I could have the twins at any given moment...
~
"Let's go to the store. This house looking scarce." August say as I finish putting my clothes on. It's been three days since he's been back. Best three days of my life.

"Okay, let me put my shoes on."

It took me a good five minutes to make that move but my ever so understanding boyfriend knew my situation.

We go hand and hand to the car.
~
"We need a lot of steak. Alot of burgers. And alot of chicken babe."

"I've been eating out alot, that's so foreign to me."

"I've been in prision. Good food is foreign to me."
~
August POV

After we went shopping and put the food up, we went out to eat.
"What sense does this make?" I ask as I look in the menu.

"What babe?"

"We just bought a bunch of food and then we came out to eat."

Mimi point to her big round belly, "They wanted barbecue wings."

"Don't blame it on my kids." We both laugh and I reach across the table and rub her stomach.

"You know we never discussed names. These babies could come at any given minute and we wouldn't have the first clue what their names would be."

"If a nigga knew he was having kids I would have been named them haha."

"Aww, I'm showee. Next time."

"Next time?" Ain't no next time bihh!

"Yeah, when we have another one."

"I think twins is enough babe. Let's not push it."

"Okayyy." She smile and look down.
~
We eat slowly, not wanting to leave too soon. Plus we was steady laughing in between.
"We still don't got the names figured out Aug."

"Okay, what about Whitney and Joseph?"

"Whitney is tolerable. Joseph is out of the question."

"Okay, you right you right. What about... Bianca and Xander?" (Zan-der)

"Xander is okay, Bianca got to go."

"Shit, I suck at this."

"I don't know how you would feel about this, but: I was thinking naming the boy after Teak's real name: Xavier. And the girl-"

"The girl name can be Skylar. I always liked Skylar"

"Xavier Anothony Alsina and Skylar Natalie Alsina."

"I love it."

"I love you."

We get up. I peck her lips and we return home. Well to that house.