Long While

August POV
I take a shower because my kids got a one month check up. As I'm washing my dick I realize I had an erection.

I flashback to the times me and Mimi showered together and did stuff in them.

"MEGAN!" I call from the shower. Whenever I had to call her a long distance, I call her by her real name.

She walk in out of breath. "What August, what happened?"

I open the shower door so she could see me.

"Oh my, you really called me in here for that-"

"Look, I wanna make a deal with you."

"Make it a quick deal, I gotta finish getting them ready."

"I know we been focusing on Xavier and Sky. And not our own relationship...but in addition to that, I would like to add a benefit."

"A benefit?"

"Yes a benefit. I need to have sex with my lady Mimi. Please. I need you. I'm so frustrated, I'm getting horny from washing my own dxck!"

"That's not my fau-"

"Don't even say that."

"Okay fine."

"Fine what?"

"We can have sex, I guess."

I smile big and just wanna grab her.

"But only if we find a babysitter."

Bonnie instantly pops in my head. I know she'd do it no problem.
"Okay, I'll take care of it."

"Alright, I'm gonna go finish getting them ready."

"Give me a kiss before you go."

"August you're wet, no."

"Please," I pucker my lips and moments later feel Mimi's lips on mine.

"Thanks mami. Love you."

"Love you."

She walks away and I finish my shower so happily and giddy. And for the first time in a while, I don't masterbate. I wanna save it all for later...