三 ▍too late

-MOONARCY
butterflies

SUKUNA GRINNED as he attempted to land a forceful kick on your side, then all of a sudden you vanished before his eyes, just like what happened to fushiguro

SUKUNA GRINNED as he attempted to land a forceful kick on your side, then all of a sudden you vanished before his eyes, just like what happened to fushiguro. "im still not done doing my markings, so please be patient." you sighed, softly shaking your head.

"like hell ill listen to a brat like you." scoffed the curse as he striked a punch at you which you caught in your palm. "chotto matte, im almost done."

your grip on his fist was hard, it could almost break ones bones. a vein has popped in your forehead, oh how you hate impatient people.

sukuna retracted his fist forcefully, while you on the other hand readied your stance. "now that im done, let me return the favor of kicking me like a madman you are." and with that you sent him a kick sending him flying, crashing building from building.

he has his hand to shield your attack yet it still sent him far away. he chuckled out loud only to stop when his eyes caught a flying butterfly towards him. sukuna suddenly felt being dragged in the other dimension only to blink that you or rather himself was already infront of you.

"didnt you say you'll use the whole space? why did you comeback here?" you chuckled teasing him a bit, usually teleporting could use amounts of curse energy (which is totally not canon, i dont really know) but you here could send anyone here and there with a flick of a finger. and the curse energy your using right now is below his.

fushiguro stared at you with admiration, he was relieved you didnt get grazed by sukuna but he was still worried as you have only woken up from you coma. sensing his worry, you spoke to him, "just keep still, megumi, you're injured enough."

as his name trailed off your tongue, feeling the butterflies in his stomach, he tried to stop himself from blushing. 'this is no time to blush! we're in a fight right here.'

"oh right, i almost forgot about that fushiguro brat. that time why did you escape?" sukuna asked the other male who looked up to him confused, same as you.

"what a waste of talent. well whatever. in any case. . . at this point, im not gonna heal this, you know." gesturing to the whole in his chest.

'i've been completely exposed, huh.' megumi slowly stood up still limping. you wanted to scold him for not staying still, but it was no use, you knew his mind is already out of the box.

sukuna pointed at you, "i hate the fact that i cant hit you, rather scratch you, but someday you'll die in my hands."

you pouted playfully, "just when i thought you're making me your wife." shockingly, he didnt mind your comment. but fushiguro did.