十匕 ▍aftermath

-MOONARCY
butterflies

THE BATTLE ended when the curtain was finally lifted, allowing gojo to face the curse

THE BATTLE ended when the curtain was finally lifted, allowing gojo to face the curse. unfortunately, the curse manage to escape before being computely pulverized by the special grade shaman.

and the infiltrators manage to get what they came for.

you are currently lying concious in a room next to where megumi is resting. toge, who was now alright, sat on a stool and stayed by your side. he eyed your peaceful state, savoring the moment.

he took a hold of you hand and intertwined your fingers with his. he was quite relieved that none of the string wires manage to leave a scar thanks to your mother who came rushing to tokyo and assisted shoko on healing the injured students.

the off-white haired boy spun his head to the direction of the door, to see junpei walking in. the younger froze, he didnt know that toge would be there with you.

the older slowly held his hand back and gestured for junpei to come sit, "konbu." he muttered.

the black haired boy nodded and shuffled his way to the spare stool.

toge decided to leave and check on maki, caressing your face lovingly before gesturing to junpei that he'll take his leave to which the boy only nodded.

after the commotion in megumi's room, yuji ran towards your room as he was trying to hide from toudou.

he opened the door slowly and greeted junpei as he made his way to sit on where toge was once sitting.

"the second years really had it rough, most of them were injured." junpei spoke his head looking down.

"yeah. . ." was the only thing that yuji replied.

"i also want to help. . .i-i. . . dont want kocho-senpai or the others to be this hurt. i know its inevitable to be hurt if you're a shaman. . ."

yuji's eyes widen, maybe junpei didnt want to lose anyone dear to him ever since his mother died.

"junpei-" he was cut off by the dark haired lad.

"i have decided, with the help of shoko-senpai maybe i can learn to use reverse cursed technique. then i can help heal." the pinkette smiled, "thats a good idea junpei!"

"itadori-kun, where is fushiguro-kun's room? i want to visit him." the said boy nodded as both of them left the room after bidding goodbye.

as the two first years left, the white haired teacher then came as their meeting finally ended.

"tsk tsk tsk. lady luck must have been smiling at you both cousins, good thing you transported shinichi just in time." he spoke, sitting down.

he removed his blindfold and stared at you, "wake up, shinichi's already awake and is ready to mingle."