二 ▍a mother's theory

-MOONARCY
butterflies

FUSHIGURO TRIED to stop himself from asking gojo about what happened about you

FUSHIGURO TRIED to stop himself from asking gojo about what happened about you. it was suddenly reported that kochō [name] is in a coma and will be expecting to wake up in a month or two. those were the only details given to them.

gojo on the other hand could clearly see throught fushiguro but he shrugged it off, knowing he'll know it sooner than later.

the ravenette felt a rough piece of paper from his pocket, only to remember it was the kochō talisman, given by you before you sent off on your mission a month ago.

just then sukuna's mouth sprouted from itadori's cheek, “oi, is that boy from the—” but he was cut off by no other than gojo himself.

“yes you're right, happy to know you knew about their clan.” cheered gojo. sukuna scoffed at him, “not really, its just nostalgic.”

the teacher's mouth agape, “oh! that's a shock.”

kugisaki was also curious herself, “sensei, you didnt even told us who we were seeing and to our dismay she was not even there.” she spoke, the said man turned to her.

“just like what yukio said she was out home, we'll see her next time.”

“describe her for us will you sensei!” kugisaki declared. the tall man only smiled at her and replied, “maybe next time.”

“ill be heading out for my mission, you'll receive yours later, see ya!”

yukio smiled at you snd waited for you to start. he stared at you awestruck, he really wanted to be like you, he adored you. you took out a talisman muttering incoherent words.