arc 0 ▍一 . cursed child

-MOONARCY
butterflies

FINALLY STEPPING into jujutsu high made you feel the pressure of being a full-fledged exorcist

FINALLY STEPPING into jujutsu high made you feel the pressure of being a full-fledged exorcist. though the pressure didn't made you forgot what happened a year before your stepped into highschool.

a cousin of yours betrayed the clan, and was then evicted from the clan by the elders. he promised you that you both would train to be excellent exorcists some day in the future, but it ended with him being your enemy.

his brother, who is left alone in their household, still waited for him up to this day.

you know there is still goodness in him, that there is still goodness in kocho kyouya's heart.

with narrow eyes, you walked through the courtyard of the school going towards your classroom to meet your three friends

with narrow eyes, you walked through the courtyard of the school going towards your classroom to meet your three friends. the heels of your shoes tapping the pavement, hands on your back, staring straight. you didnt even notice the number of butterflies forming a crown on your head, some even have flowers (where did thay even pick those?).

“[name]!” you hummed before looking towards the voice that call you. you smiled seeing it was maki, skipping your way to meet your classmates.

as you stood close to them, you ruffled toge's hair, earning a satisfied hum from him.

“we've been looking for you, [name]-chan.” panda stated.

“oh! i went to buy soda in the vending machines, finished it on the way here.” maki clicked her tongue, cleaning not buying your excuse but she shrugged it off.

“did you hear? they said the transfer student who's coming today. . . stuffed four of his classmates into a locker.” panda started as you four continued to walk.

“did he kill them?” maki asked. “tuna mayo.” toge replied.

“no, they were just seriously injured.” panda explained.