十 ▍storm

-MOONARCY
butterflies

"MAKI, I'M not attending training today

"MAKI, I'M not attending training today." you spoke through the phone as you kept your weapons in check.

"but the event is already around the corner!" she shouted through the phone making you wince. you already know your getting a earful from her the moment you face her.

"this is really important, i cant afford to just ignore this." hearing her sigh from the other line, "fine fine, just be alright."

"you can count on me. bye." you closed your eyes shut before relaxing for a whole minute. collecting you thoughts and hoping junpei wont do anything stupid and yuji to not die for the second time.

you walked towards the dining area where the twins are currently eating their breakfast. as you have already ate before them, you wanted to tell then you will be out for the day again.

feeling the guilt flow over you as you see them give you sad smiles. "im sorry, you two." they shook their heads. "it's alright, please be careful. [name]-neesan."

hearing them call you older sister made your heart filled with joy. smiling, you gave the two girls a hug before kising their foreheads, "ill be on my may."

"that which frightens more than darkness itself

"that which frightens more than darkness itself. . . that which is darker than black. . . purify this defilement." the human-like chanted as the 'screen' slowly flows down the whole area. "ohhh. it's done."

"sorry mahito, i can't afford to leave any remnants. what does the 'screen' do?" geto asked.

"you can't get out from inside but you can go in from outside. that's only for humans with weak magical power though." the curse answered.

"the 'screen' formed in a residential area without prior notice will probably be reported soon by 'windows'. it will be nice if you image you're thinking becomes reality."