十六 ▍switching players

-MOONARCY
butterflies

INUMAKI IS already on his limit, megumi's nue was stabbed by the curse as kamo froze on his spot, thinking what to do

as the third turned to inumaki, he was by the curse making him pass out. just as megumi manage to pull him away asking, "are you still alive, kamo-san?!"

'senpai wasnt using any particularly strong words but his throat was crushed. it's just. . . superior!!' megumi thought as he tood his stance about to summon a shikigami when toge placed a hand on his shoulder,

"mustard." the second year spoke, blood oozing from his lips to the corners of his mouth.

megumi knew what the older is aboit to do so he tried to stopped him, "inumaki-senpai!!! you're going overboard!!"

the said lad ignored his words and opened hip mouth as he chanted, "blast off." as the curse blasted it also affected the boy making him puke more blood.

you and maki came to the scene, with maki using miwa's sword and you using two.

"you cant cut me with that dull sword." the curse spoke making you cringe.

it broke maki's (miwa's) blade while you still manage to evade its attempt to broke both your swords.

maki clicked her tongue and so did you. megumi stared at you in worry as he could see the blood from earlier coating your uniform, painting your arms red. 'kocho-senpai is already injured yet she still went here?!'

"now that katana is not bad." it spoke again.

"why you little, i wont let you break these katanas in half. i dont want to be chopped into pieces by chihiro-san." you said gripping the hilts tight.

you see maki threw away the broken sword smirking, "we've got something even better." as megumi took a tool out from his shadow.

"but using this. . . feels disgusting, to be honest." as she wields a cursed three-section staff.

you smirked, "guess ill be moving beyblade style." turning your handle into a reversed grip.

you and maki both attacked the curse, swaping from reversed grip and normal grip as if your twirling the sword in you hands.

"high-grade cursed tool:
roaming cloud."
(wait. . roaming cloud or
playful cloud? meh dunno anymore.)