二十三 ▍the green-eyed man

-MOONARCY
butterflies

-MOONARCYbutterflies

YEAR 2006

YOU WERE running as fast as you can to the courtyard, knowing you're already late. today was the day you'll learn various kinds of cursed tools and you were very excited. its not every day a girl turns five.

you wanted to learn how to control and use your technique at your own will, now that you have a younger brother, you will protect him at all cost.

as you have arrived you see the person who'll teach you, kochō sakuya. beside him was his second son, shinichi.

“ah! tou-san, [name]-sama is here.” shinichi announced waving a hand at you as you waved back walking towards them both.

“now that you're here lets start our lesson”

it was three in the afternoon when a black haired man entered the kocho compound

it was three in the afternoon when a black haired man entered the kocho compound. he was clad in dark colored haori over a green yukata.

his green eyes eyed the compound, lots of children playing various games on the sidewalk. he thought this place was more lively than the zenin compound.

his observation was cut short by someone calling his name.

“i see you finally come to visit.” kocho mitsuki spoke.

the green eyes male rubbed his nape, “yeah, i guess.”

“takeo-sama has been waiting for you. the main house is this way, do follow me.” he then followed not uttering a single word.

the kids who were playing nodded at him politely some even greeted him a good afternoon. this surprised him, some kids even adults, curse user or not, would ignore him but these kids didnt. the first time his presence was when he met the bearer of the six eyes frm the gojo clan.