十三 ▍the goodwill event

-MOONARCY
butterflies

as you all were standing at a platform waiting for the kyoto students to arrived with junpei beside you, he wanted to see itadori before going to shoko

as you all were standing at a platform waiting for the kyoto students to arrived with junpei beside you, he wanted to see itadori before going to shoko. taking out a ribbon lace then tying your hair in a cottagecore hairstyle.

“i wish they're gonna bring some treats. . .” you pouted as megumi deadpanned at you.

“what? you hungry already?” maki commented making you glare at her playfully.

you opened your mouth to defend yourself when nobara came shouting with a luggage in hand. “why's every one empty-handed!?” she shrieked.

“rather, why do you have luggage?” asked panda.

nobara looked distressed, “why. . .? aren't we going to kyoto?” she asked. “the sister school reunion at kyoto. . .”

“the sister school reunion with kyoto. at tokyo.” panda corrected her as she whined, “no waaaaaaaay~”

you chuckled, why did the others didnt correct the poor girl in the first place anyway.

“figures that conversations haven't been matching lately.” maki stated with megumi agreeing with her.

“we do it at the school that won the previous year.” panda explained.

“dont go fucking winning! moron!” nobata scolded ready to chop someone's head off. “i didnt even enter last year.” panda defended.

“didnt yuta joined last year?” you asked walking towards maki with junpei still following you around like a lost puppy.

“yeah, he joined to match numbers.” panda spoke, “it was before ‘rika’ was dispelled right.”

“seems it was complete victory. it was at kyoto, so i didnt see it though.

nobara then went all fours on tje concrete, still whining. “unforgivable, okkotsu yuta!!”

“you're gonna get your knees dirty.”

“hey toge, has yuta contacted you?” you asked while helping nobara stand up.

“okaka.” he answered making you frown.

“hey.” maki caught all your attention as you turned to the direction she's looking at. “they're here.” she declared.