十九 ▍off to miyagi

-MOONARCY
butterflies

THE MOMENT you entered the estate, chaos has already startes

THE MOMENT you entered the estate, chaos has already startes. shinichi was playing tag with the twins like five year olds. fortunately, none of the furnitures were crashed.

“i never knew you run this fast, nichika-chan.” the male commented chuckling loud while running behind nichika who is also laughing.

“i never knew you run this slow, shinichi-niisama.” ichika taunted as the said boy gritted his teeth and changed his target.

“dont think i forgot about you, ichika!!” they really had the nerve to run inside the house.

you shook your head softly and entered their game, running towards nichika who let her guard down. “[n-name]-sama? e-e? c-chotto!!” she cried as she started to run again.

you four arrived at the living room, laughing. it has been a while you had this fun with your cousins.

“ah~ that was fun.” shinichi spoke, panting.

“hai!” the twins agreed.

“indeed it was.” as you stood up from the tatami floors.

a crow screeching was heard from the outside making you all pause in confusion.

“caw! caw! [name]-sama!” with that you four walked towards to the engawa, seeing a crow standing there.

“a messenger crow? what's a messenger crow doing here? wait. . . that crow is amaya-sama's” shinichi came up to the bird. “what's the matter, lil birdie.”

then all of the sudden the crow started to peck him on the head, “caw! i have a name young man! its kai! and yes, i am amaya-sama's messenger.”

“why did grandma sent you though?” you asked, as you girls kneeled at the birds level while shinichi was scowling at the crow muttering a bunch of curses.

“amaya-sama wants you to cawme! to miyagi tomorrow to do some  investigation an orphanage at miyagi where a first grade cawrse! was sighted.” the crow explained.

if you're bewildered why they talk, its all in the curse technique.

“a private mission? how bout me?” the male asked. “only [name]-sama was given the task to cawme along with two other members.” kai replied.

“i see, guess we'll meet at the train station then.” the crow nodded and bid his goodbye before flying back towards the kocho compound.

“a mission after a tiring event, i wish you luck ojou-sama.” ichika spoke chuckling softly.

“can a girl have some rest even for a bit, ah nevermind.”

“nevermind that. . . didnt. . . chihiro-san and kazu-san said they're coming here?”