十五 ▍uninvited guests

-MOONARCY
butterflies

MOMENTS BEFORETHE CURRENT SITUATION

MOMENTS BEFORE
THE CURRENT SITUATION

MINUTES HAD passed but you and shinichi were still at each others throat, trying to atleast scratch on another.

“dont you think this is getting tiring?” shinichi questioned as he leaped backwards.

you sighed as he still continued talking, “im quite surprised you didn't use your butterflies on me.” laughing on his own while you deadpanned.

you both were not that far away from each other, but with wide eyes, shinichi suddenly dashed towards you, pushing you to the side.

you were about to ask him why did he do that but it all made sense when you see a katana stabbed on the ground were you stood earlier.

what's with people throwing their katanas today?! this aint some knife throwing game!

“wha—” a voice from nowhere cut you off.

“aww too bad, i was so close on cutting your body in half, ojou-sama” you and shinichi looked up to the source of the voice. you both narrowed your eyes as you see a familiar figure standing at the brance of a tree not far from you both.

kyouya? what are you doing here? i wasnt informed of a reunion.” you sighed at how shinichi still manage to joke at these kind of times.

“you do know i hate reunions, but i thought it would be nice to visit my beloved cousins, right?” the said lad replied jumping down the branch as you and shinichi both stood up from the ground.

kocho kyouya, a cousin your age, both of you planned on entering jujutsu tech together but one private mission came ruining his dreams and he turned away from everything and teamed up with geto. you were confused as why he was still on their side even though geto suguru already died.

kyouya smirked, his green eyes starring straight at both your souls while taking his katana off the ground.

“i believe that you were banned on using that katana. . .” you stated as he just shrugged his shoulders.

“yes i am banned, but this katana is forged by me, making it mine and no one can stop me from using it.” he proclaimed as he sheath his blade.

shinichi grabbed the hilt of his katana and was about to attack but you stopped him. “nii-san, your technique cant win with his own, did you forget that you both are not the best pair.”

the older lad froze and sheepishly chuckled then turned to look at you while rubbing his nape, “right, almost forgot that.”

kyouya chuckled, “water cant win a against my electric? how sad.”