CHOICE (디.오&백현)

《A/N》
<REPUBLISHED since it got fcked up>

Cr:<allthesmutfanfics>

It's Christmas! Here's my gift for all of you. ;)

Have you been naughty or nice this year?

Santa will definetely not give me a shirtless Kai cuz I've been such a perverted author. Lmao.

But Santa, I really need one.

R.G @indestructaeble
Yan na beh! ♡
ENJOY~

* * * * * * * *

You and Baekhyun met at a typical small coffee shop during his trainee period, only you two didn’t end up dating, you just became really close friends. Even though you considered dating once or twice, deep down you knew it wouldn’t work. So you settled for a friendship.

You haven’t really seen him since his debut but you two have texted and called each other though not recently. It didn’t completely bother you because you knew what he has to go through on a daily basis to get to where he was now in the idol world but… you still had urges. Let’s face it, you found him attractive, who wouldn’t? Of course nobody knew about you being in a ‘friends-with-benefits’ relationship with him, you two agreed it would be your ‘dirty little secret’. It didn’t start out this way, you two were a good 11 months into your friendship when it kind of just happened.

________________________________________________

"No, it’s not that I don’t like being an idol, I do,"  Baekhyun says running his fingers through his hair, "It’s just, there are things people need that idols either aren’t allowed to have or don’t have time to do."

"Like?" you ask curiously, sitting down on the couch next to him.

"A relationship, friends other than idols, sex, the usual."

"Hey, I’m your friend. And not an idol," you told him slightly offended.

"And I’m lucky to have met you. Buuut, you won’t give yourself to me. And we attempted a relationship before."

"Well, you don’t have to be in a relationship to have sex."

“But again, you won’t give yourself to me. And besides, you’re too innocent,” he teased stretching his arms above his head.

“You don’t know that.”

He looks over at you and cocks an eyebrow, “Oh really? How long have I known you? You told me you wanted to find ‘the one’ before giving away your innocence.”

“Yeah well I lied. I have urges, too, you know.”

He turns his body to look at you, making eye contact.

"You’re willing to provide sex for me?"

Blushing, you nodded.

"When ever I need it?"

"If you really need it, then yes.”

"Hmmmm, interesting," he says biting his lip.

Narrowing your eyes at him, you ask a simple ‘what?’ making him smile and scoot closer to you.

"If you’re really willing to do this for me…"

"Mmhmmm?"

"Let’s do it now."

_______________________________________________

Yeah, you were the one who mentioned it first but you were happy and satisfied with how the relationship turned out. Plus, you guys didn’t always have to have sex whenever you two hung out, though, it usually ended up that way. You didn’t make contact with him first, you waited for him to do so, that’s what you two had agreed would happen from then on. And you hated it, it being the only part you actually had a problem with.