EXPERIMENT Part 2 (찬열)

《A/N》

I changed my username from kai_wifeu to kisseukai. It sounds less... possesive. Haha.

Here's the continuation.

ENJOOY ♥

----------------- ----------------------

He grabbed your hand and led you upstairs.

"Oppa, where are we going?"

you asked, nervous and exited at the same time.

"Babe, were not yet done on our little experiment." he winked.

You went up the flight of stairs and there wasn't a single soul. He led you to the last aisle of book shelves.

"What are we gonna do here?" you dumbly asked even though you knew the answer. Like fuck yeah! Your long time crush just fucking fingered you so good like minutes ago. You knew what was gonna happen.

"O-oppa.." you stuttered as you walked backwards until your back hit the wall.

"I'm testing a theory, and your my lab rat." he whispered to your ear as his hands went through your skirt and began to caress your wet panties from him fingering you earlier.

"It seems like my theory was right all along. " he smirked.

"A-and what's that?" you asked shuddering from his caress.

"You want me, don't you?" he asked as his fingers circled your wet pussy a bit faster.

"Yeah. Y-yes oppa. I like you and I want you inside me so bad." you moaned and grabbed his dick from the fabric of his pants and mover your hands up and down.

"Mmm.You're gonna get what you want then." he said after groaning in pleasure.

He munched on your lips so roughly making you feel so turned on as his lips moved from your lips to your jawline..gradually planting soft kisses until his lips met your neck and he licked and sucked on it leaving love marks and you a moaning mess.

"Uuuh. Oppaa..." you bit your lip as you grabbed on his dick tighter making him grab your leg and wrapped it on his hips, making a wide entrance to your wet flower.

His fingers then shoved your panties aside to get in contact with your pussy and then inserted in a finger.

"Aaah!! Oppa!" you let out a shout with his action cause its the first time you had a finger in you.

"Not so loud,baby." he whispered to your neck and sucked it leaving love marks.

"Mmnmph." you closed your eyes to endure the pain and he then kissed you. Soon you got used to it and your hips moved in sync.

You then unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants on the floor. He let go of your leg as you bent your knees to get a look at his throbing member.

You caressed it through the fabric as you looked up on him. His forehead wrinkled in sexual frustration with your teasing, clearly wanting more...

You pulled his boxers down revealing his monster dick. Damn it's bigger than you imagined. You gladly sucked on its head as your hands jiggled his balls making him groan in pleasure.

"Uugh. Baby, yees." he moaned lowly. You felt good knowing he was pleasured so you grabbed on his dick and tightened your grip on it turning as you sucked on the tip.

"Fuck,baby, fuck!"

You took him fully and as you pulled out, making a plumb sound, cum was dripping from your mouth...

He made you stand up and your lips then crashed in eachother's lips,tasting his cum.

"Oppa, fuck me,please." yoi begged.

He pinned you on the wall then grabbed your leg again to wrap it around his waist. He then positioned himself in your entrance and with one thrust he was inside you...

"Aaaaah!Oppa!" you moaned in pain since its your first time.

He crashed on his lips on yours to keep you quiet.

You leaned your back on the wall and your hands dig on his back as you endured the pain..

After minutes of slow thrusting, pain was soon replaced by undescribable pleasure..

"O-oppa.. It feels so fucking good now.."

"Baby, you didn't tell me youre a virgin. Youre so fucking tight..."

"Do I look like a slut,oppa?" you groaned.

"You're my little slut." he said, biting his lip as he slapped your ass.

"Aah! Oppa fuck me faster.." your other leg began to feel weak so you raised it up and he grabbed on it to and wrapped it around his hips..Now your legs were streched even more making him have more access.

You leaned your back on the wall and left all tbe work to him as he thrusted his hips back and forth, in and out of you, FASTER AND HARDER.

"Baby, youre so tight it feels so good.."

"AAAAHH!Opppaa...Fuck fuck fuck!! I'm cumming.." you moaned aloud,not caring of who would hear you.

"Uuuhh..." he felt your folds tighten on his member so he knew you were close.

Soon you both came on eachother..

He pulled out and you both were left sweating and panting..

"Not bad for a first-timer. I think I'll make you my girlfriend." he said, putting his pants on.

You snorted and said, "Thank God! I've been wait for you to say that for so long."

"Hmp. I guess you've been fantasizing about this for a long time too?" he said, pinning you on the wall again.

"You-have-no-idea." you smirked and crashed your lips on his for the nth time.

---------------------------------------

《A/N》

Woohoo! Shtness. Thats probably the wildest thing I've ever written. Sex at a library for fcks sake! I didn't let you guys get caught so thank author-nim ^^ Haha

I made Channie wilder than Kai, my love OMFG. :)) I guess Kai influenced his fanboy a little too much.

Anyhoo--I hope i killed yer feels.

Have you guys watched Taemin and Kai's Pretty Boy performance on M!COUNTDOWN!? SHIIZ Kai was so--Sexy as usual.

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT ♥

Author-nim talks too much.

(SHUTTING UP)

xoxo,

kisseukai

Published: 08/23/14