THIS IS FOR REAL (카이)

A/N

Yo! So yeah. This oneshot's with Kai since I'm madly inlove with him. I'm overdosed with his sexiness,I swear. Okay, I'll shut up now.

Get your ovaries ready. LMAO. What did I just say?

SHUTTING UP.

------------------------------------

You woke up as the sunlight hit your eyes and warmed up your face. But that is not the only thing that warmed you up...

An arm embraced your waist so you turned around and saw the godly face of Kim Jong In. You laid on your side to get a clearer view of his face.

You cupped his face with your right hand as your thumb gently caressed his cheek.

You still couldn't believe an idol was your freaking husband for crying out loud! Even after your honeymoon last night,it still felt as if everything happened in a blurry dream.

"Why are you so perfect and too good to be true?" you whispered to him.

Your thumb then caressed his plumb and luscious lips. And that's when those lips curved into a smile.

"Good morning, yeobo." he said with his bedroom voice.

"Were you awake the whole time?" you asked,quite embarassed.

"Just by the time you caressed by lips and admired my entire being." he grinned

"PSSH.Ego-maniac." you pinched his nose.

"Oww.." he wrinkled his nose. "BTW, Why did you say that I'm too good to be true?" he asked,looking into your eyes.

"A-aniya! Nothing. Its nothing,really." you said, avoiding his eyes.

He held your chin up to make you face him and made contact with his eyes.

"Tell me." he demanded.

*sigh* "Well, you know, I still just can't believe I'm married to you. You were just my dream and now, I just can't believe its freaking real!"

"What's there not to believe? I believe that dreams come true..."

"Yeah,but, it's just that I'm scared that I'll wake from my dream if you..You know, like, you'll vanish away somewhere and--"

"Shh-Shh. This isn't a dream,okay? I'm here." he said, as he caressed your cheek. You held you head towards him so he could crash his lips onto yours.

His hands then traveled from your back to your waist and eventually grabbed your ass, pulling your naked bodies in closer contact. You then placed your left leg on his waist for him to have more access to get inside of you.

Your hands then went down to grab his hard dick.(omfg) You began to move your hands in a up and down motion causing him to release a moan under your kiss that turned to a more intense one. By that, you knew he was aroused. He then began to rub your already wet womanhood in circular motion. Damn it felt so good. His hands continued to do his magic.

"Aaah,Kai.Damn." you moaned, breaking the kiss.

"Baby, does that feel good?"

"Mm-hmm, baby.Go fasteerr. Aahh.Aaah.Mmmph.Shit." You were a moaning mess when his fingers did you faster and faster. Rubbing it intensely, you felt so damn hot and slippery down there.

"Baby,your moans make me hornier as fuck" He said rubbing you as you were also doing him faster and harder.

"Aaah,Kaii~I'm cumming." you moaned and you let out your juice.

"Shit.Aaah." you noticed he also came.

He got up and positioned on top of you, he bit his lip at your sight as he rubbed his dick on you.

"Dammit,Kai. Just do it." you begged.

"Ask for it." he said, rubbing his on you, both of your cum was mixing since it felt so wet and slippery.

"Hhhmm.Oppa~Pleasee I want you inside me. So fuck me~"

And with one thrust he was already riding you faster and faster.

"Mmmph.Aaah."

"Oh god,baby.Yes.Yes."

"Uugh. Baby youre so good. Fuck fuck fuck!"

You both were a moaning mess and are sweaty as hell. The feeling was heavenly. He did you so good.

When you were both satisfied, he laid beside you and you hugged his chest.

"Now, I'm sure it wasn't just a dream."

"Baby, if it is, then I never wanna wake up..." he whispered as he caressed your hair.

--------------------------------------

《A/N》

Kyyyyyaaah!

Wadaya guys think? huh? huh? Tell meee~ I'm desperate for feedback! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please---->

>VOTE.

>COMMENT.

K? LOVE YOU >o<

XOXO

kisseukai

edited: 08/22/14