PUSHUP KISSES (시우민)

《A/N》

I honestly forgot who requested this but R.G!^^ Whoever you are. PLEASE MESSAGE ME. >//<

Tho this wont be much of a smut. Mianhae. I'll improve this later..

* * * * *

"You're getting fat." You blunt as you watch your dorky and cute boyfriend smack in countless baozis.

"MNO IMPH NOTTH!" he mouthed in muffled words. His cheeks were puffed while he chewed on his food the sight was of him was full of pure aegyo.

"Okay, you're not. You're chubby." ^^ you said,eyesmiling,enjoying the teases you gave him as you patted his cheek. And he bit your finger.

"AAIISH! YOU BRAT!" you hit shaking your index finger.

"Serves you right,bully." He let out his tongue.

"Chubby Baozi."

"I'm not chubby."

"Chubby."

"Not."

"Chubby."

"Not."

"Chu--" as soon as you were about to mouth the word chubby, he seized you with a kiss,you let your eyes open wide in shock like ㅇ____ㅇ

Then you realized that your faces were getting closer with the argument you haf earlier.

He pulled away with a smirk,licking his lips as if he was tasting yours as he watched your frozen face."I'm not chubby."

>///////<

"O-okay. Y-youre not." You stutter.

"Why all the stuttering?" He chuckled

"You just kissed me."

"Yeah. I did."

"You actually stole a kiss from me!"

"Uh-huh. Your lips taste like strawberries. Can I have some more?" He asked,pouting his lips so irresistably cute. You could pinch his cheeks till the death of him.

"Aiish! Jinjja!" >////<

"I wont be kissing a fat guy."

"Lol. You just did." He grinned. "And how many times do I have to tell you,I'm-not-fat. Or chubby."

"Yes,you a-" he cut you off with another kiss.

"YAH!" you playfully punched his shoulder and he chuckled.

"One tease,one kiss.You keep teasing me just so I would kiss you." He said.

"PSSSH. AS IF! Okay, if you aren't fat, you have to prove to me your fit." You said,changing the topic.

"PSSSHH." He rolled his eyes as he drank his water then rolled up his sleeves,flexing his biceps, revealing toned arms.

Whoa- when did he grew those guns? Your mouth was left hanging.

"Enough proof for you,I guess."he shrugged at your expression.

"No. Not quite. Give me 50 pushups. Now." You commanded,crossing your arms.

"WHAT?! I just ate!" He whined,pouting.

"It's not my fault you eat like a pig."

"Whatever. Fine. But I need motivation." He grinned.

"Owkaaay..what motivates you?" You ask.

"You." He replies. You scratch your head, "I'm here, what do you want me to do?"

"Well..." he fiddled with his fingers..."You should be beneath me while I do pushups." He suggested, smirking.

KYYYYAAAAAAAHHHH

"SERIOUSLY?" ㅜ__ㅜ My boyfriend has two sides. The cute dorky side. And the playful side.

"what, not up for a challenge?"

"I'm in. No big deal."

You shrugged but deep inside you were dying of all the feelsZzzz.

"That's not all. Each push up is equivalent to one kiss." He added.

"Seriously?" >/////<

THE

FEELS.

I

JUST

CAN'T

"What? I said I need motivation." He pouted innocently.

"Fine. I accept." You say,getting up as you follow him to the living room. "You and your ways,really."

"YOU, and YOUR ways." He copied.

"Lie down." He commanded, in a dark tone you arent aware that he had.

Okay. The other side of him was the dark,sexy side.

You did as he said,lying on the carpeted floor with a pillow for your head.

Heart beats fast as he positions himself on top of you his hands was placed firmly on the ground just at the sides of your shoulders and he smirked at your face right now.

You couldn't stop yourself from thinking dirty thoughts that came to your mind as you locked your eyes on his stare.

He bends down and kisses you. Just a qick smack-that is. And you closed your eyes,knowing of the other kisses that would follow,you were unaware that you were slowly tightening your legs,the pressure between them was driving you insane with the fact that your boyfriend was on top of you, you could feel yourself getting wet.

"What are you thinking of?" He finally whispers,breaking the silence. "Nothing."

"You and your fantasies." He teased.

"You and your perverted mind,Xiu."You open your eyes and find his face centimeters from yours and you haven't lost count.

"I said 50. You've only done 15." You narrowed your brows.

"I will,babe-Maybe even more than that." He smirked. And at that moment- you knew what was happening next.

He crashed his body on top of you as well as his lips that were attached to yours,hungrily smooching,you instinctively separate your legs,as he grind on you.

"Just in a different kind of way." He whispered, after pulling out of your kiss."I was thinking of a different kind of push up."

"I knew it. You and your ways." You hissed,pulling his shirt off and likewise with him.

"YOU and YOUR ways." He copied,carrying to the couch.

EXO HOT READS [SEMI-HIATUS]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें