YES,SIR (타오)

《A/N》

COMING SOON:

The Right Mistake.(ONGOING). And mind I warn you guys,it's also gonna smutty as the story progresses.

@Berrayeyed RG! ^^

Okay.Not much into pedophiles but whatever.

Tee-ay-ohh is hawt.

* * * * * * * * * *

I have been flanking my grades down low on my Mandarin Class lately and for some reason,I couldn't concentrate on the lecture the professor was teaching..

"Okay class, Don't forget to turn in your papers by tomorrow."

Especially, if that professor was Mr.Huang ZiTao.

There was just something about him that mezmerizes me. His hair, his eyes, his sweet voice. I know at this point that he was years older than me, and that he is my freaking professor, but I couldn't deny the truth that I was sexually and emotionally attracted to him. We have been secretly going out and nobody knows till now.

I still remember when it first started..

------------

The whole class was outside and I'm the only one left in the classroom. I descended down and just when I was about to walk out he called my name.

"Yes, prof.?" I answered, nervous as of why he called.

"The bar of your grades has been decreasing lately.." He said in a concerned and serious tone. Seriously though ㅠ_ㅠ,his manner of speech. He could've just said,'Your grades are getting low.'

"Especially in my class." he said as he got up of his seat and went infront of his desk and sat on the edge,facing a meter away from me.

I blushed and looked down, embarrased as I bowed down a little to apologize,"Mianhamnida."

"Is there something wrong?" he asked as he brushed my strands, I glanced up at him and he had a smirk on.I was starting to heat up, palms sweaty,cuz that smirk seriously turns me on like sht.

He seldomly smiles at his students and it's actually the first time I saw him smiled like that.

And it had a meaning.

I felt the sexual aura coming up between us so I decided to fool around.

*You're wrong, Prof.Tao. You, you fvcking sexy piece of sht.*

"Yeahh,Well..." I said in a rather seductive voice as I licked my lip,"There's just one thing that's been bothering me..." I breathed as I took a step closer to him. And I swear, I saw him swallow hard and tensed up as our knees touched as he was seated on the desk.

"Tell me..What is your problem then?" he asked in a rather low voice as he placed his hand on my waist.

"Hmm...Well.."I said, smirking, as I fiddled with his tie,"You are my problem,sir.You have been causing me so much...sexual frustration.."

He let out a soft chuckle and his cool breath brushed my face.

"I could sue you for treating me this way,Miss___.But for you.." he suddenly pulled me closer, harshly and I felt his bulge.

"I'd punish you in the way you deserve..." I smirked as I found out my hunch was right.

He wanted to fuck me too. (Lol.My mind.)

I grabbed his tie and kissed him passionately, his tongue explored every inch of my mouth and I did the same. His hands were squeezing my ass under my skirt making me moan under our kiss. I grabbed his hard arousal through the fabric of his pants, stroking and rubbing it with my palms as my other right hand gripped on his hair.

"Get on the table and spread your legs for me." he broke the kiss,making a 'pop'sound,lips glistening from our kiss.

I bit my lips, "Yes,sir." I said as I got on the table and spread my legs apart-But not enough for him.

"Tsk. Wider!" He demanded as he opened my legs apart more making me giggle.He knelt down and rubbed me through my panties. I was so wet down there and I could feel it flowing out.

"Uuummpph.Sir,Stop teasing."

"Tsk.You are such a bad student,y'know?"he said."You need some of this fingers." he uttered, and my heart raced from nervousness and exitement as he removed my panties.

"Mmmmmm..Sir.."I moaned as I felt the cool air breeze on my wet puss, his fingers then rubbed me continiously in slow circular motion,making me moan in pleasure.

He spit on me,making it more my flower more wet. Then he inserted his middle finger inside me and I let out a scream.

"AAAAAHH.Sir!Dammnn.."I whined as he continued to finger me.

"Sssshhh. Keep quiet or I'll stop." he said as he got up and kissed me on the lips, I unzipped his pants and it fell on the floor,together with his boxers and I grabbed him hard. Stroking and juggling his balls he continued to finger fck me.

Our moans soon echoed in the empty room.

"Turn around,you slut." he commanded.

"Sir?" I got up.

"I said,Turn around and bend over. Let me take a look of that fine ass." he uttered, making me turned on even more.

He squeezed my ass again before kissing my dripping juices. His tongue,constantly licking and sucking on my clit. He slapped my ass.

"Does that feel good,huh?" he got up and circled his dick on my wet folds.

"Mmmmmphh.Yes,siiir~ It feels so good.."I bit my lip.

"Do you want this?" he asked,teasing.

"Uugghh.Yes,Sir.Please,Sir. Fuck me hard,sir. I want you so bad." I groaned.

And with a thrust of his hips,his fat cock was inside you. You gripped on the table as you enjoyed riding him from behind. He thrusted in and out of you. Harder and faster by the minute. You sweat heavily as he fucked you hard.

The sensation felt like you were tasting a piece of heaven from hell.

He slapped your ass from time to time making you moan out his name,not caring who would hear you.

Soon,he pulled out of you and came on your butt cheek. Your juice was dripping too as you reached on youe pussy to stroke it.

-------

"So,sir...I guess I can have an 'A+' at the end of the semester." you smirked as you put your panty.

He grabbed your waist and kissed you for the nth time,"Yes. But I'd still like to punish you more."

"That wouldn't be a problem,sir."

* * * * * * * * * * *

《A/N》

Holy shitzu,guys! I was trembling while typing this.I swear my mind is totaly trashed.