FRUSTRATION (찬열)

A/N

I'm back. Its been a while i know. Im sorry for all the wait. Here's a super long UD for me to make it up to you guys. As for the others, I'll publish it soon.
R.G ! @ GirlInThePinkMoon
@Maan895

* * * * *

There he goes, banging on his drums-AGAIN.

You’d avoided each other all day but now you were trying to sleep and he was pissing you off.

You rolled out of the bed pulling your t-shirt down over your butt since your only other clothes were underwear.

“Giant!" you screamed thudding down the stairs angrily all the way to the basement where his drums sat.

“Fuck off!” He screamed back at you pausing for only a fraction of a second. See? Isn’t he just a delight?

“I am trying to fucking sleep you fucking dick!” you called as you entered the basement with your hands on ur hips glaring down at him.

He was shirtless wearing only basketball shorts as his hair dropped drips of sweat. You tried to ignore how hot he looked.

“Don’t swear Y/N, aren’t you a lady?” He mocked glaring.

“I will be a fucking lady once I get my fucking sleep once you fucking stop drumming in the middle of the night!” you cried defiantly.

“I am trying to get out my frustration!” He said back angrily.

“What fucking frustration is keeping you up in the middle of the night?” you said quieter.

“The sexual kind!” He snapped.

“Then masturbate! I want to sleep!” you snapped back.

“I can’t do that!” He said.

“Why not? I’m not going to watch you.” you said leaning against the banister.

“It’d be better if you did…” He muttered.

“Ok wait, I don’t get something… How come you can admit that you are sexually frustrated to me but you can’t be nice to me?” you said tiredly.

“I don’t want to be nice to you!” He snapped.

“Why?” you asked curious about it then.

“Because I don’t want to be nice to you. I want to fuck you!” He screamed jumping up from the drums. You froze.

“Uh… How is that a logical reason not to be nice to me?” u asked shifting on your feet. Your head was struggling with getting itself around that idea.

“Because if I was nice to you, I would get what I want.” He explained beginning to walk toward you.

“So you don’t want what you do in fact want?” you offered, unable to take a step back from him. You thought that youre not trying to get away could mean you wanted him- you probably did, just you know, subconsciously.

“More like I can’t let myself have what I do in fact want.” He explained. There were only a couple of feet left between you.

“Why…?” u asked and he shook his head flipping sweat out of his hair.

“Because then I’d keep wanting it and you’re my stepsister. So when I got back after being out all day to avoid being alone with you, I was alone in the house with you and it would have been so easy. But I couldn’t do it, so I went down and banged on the drums so I wouldn’t try to bang you.”

He said coming another few feet closer. Your breath stopped.

“Chanyeol I-” you said struggling to find the words to explain.