WORK OUT (타오)

《A/N》

R.G! @kyojiin! ^^

Sorry I took so long. :(

I'M NOW REOPENED FOR REQUESTS. Please send me a message, you know the drill ;)

* * * * * * * *

Tao and you went to the gym together to work out the 'ol abs. You've done this ever since you were together. In fact, you met each other at the gym. So it's kinda like your special place where you bond.You are his ultimate gym buddy.

You notice that Tao was stealing glances at you while working out. You knew he was turned on since you were wearing pink track shorts and your sports bra revealing your slightly toned abs, a bit of your cleavage was revealing too as you made a set of stretches and crunches.

You put on an evil grin and decided to fool around with him. ;)

*Flirt Mode Activated*

You got on the treadmill and acted like you didn't know how to open the goddamn thing- and luckily, a perfect partner in crime came by.

"Hey,you look like you need some help." Kai said. Damn-his hair was wet and fcking messed up, and he had a towel that hanged on his bare shoulder. That's right. BARE SHOULDER. Meaning he was half-naked with his gym trunks.

One word: HOT MESS.

You made sure that Tao was looking your way when you bit your lip seductively at Kai,quickly glancing at his abs."Yeah.I can't seem to get this thing started." You said,acting frustrated.

(ㅠ_ㅠ)Tao on the other hand was starting to get annoyed with Kai's presence with you,suddenly feeling insecure when he saw you glancing at Kai's abs.

That caused him to do his sit ups even more aggressive.

"Well,all you have to do is press this and this then hit start." Kai exlained.

"Oh okay.Thanks.Can you hit start for me?" You asked.

"Sure." Kai said. And he pressed [START] and the treadmill started to make you walk at a normal pace.

"Speed it up a little." You said to Kai. And so he adjusted the speed and it went moderate making you jog.You were beginning to sweat,that was good,

"MORE KAI!" you demanded and Kai followed.And it made you run.

"WOO! KAI FASTER!"you grinned as you said and Kai hit the last level making you run faster, your boobs started to bounce as you ran,sweat dripping from your forehead to your neck and dripped down to your chest,making Kai swallow hard, and tense up.

The treadmill suddenly slowed down and you realized that Tao shoved Kai aside and he pressed the [STOP] BUTTON.

"Oppa waee??" You whined.

"Work out is over. Let's go." Tao said in a cold tone and you smirked knowing your plan worked.

When you got home, he immediately pinned you to the door.

"What was THAT?" he asked,eyes darkly glaring at you.

"What was whut?" O:)

You acted innocent. Hehe.

"You were flirting with Kai,glancing at his abs and you were moaning as if you were having an orgasm with for fcks sake!"he yelled,clearly pissed off.

"Awwwe.Gege is jelly~ Panda bear is jelly~jelly jelly jelly~"

"I am not jelous. Pssh. I have abs that are more toned than his. Plus, I'm sexier,taller,and manlier."he emphasized manlier,

"Really? Oh okay. Then I suppose you don't mind you shower alone." You said,shoving him out of your way."I'm going in first." You said, removing your track shorts.

"Yaaah~You know I can't shower- ALONE!" He emphasized 'ALONE' as he removed his clothes,following you inside the bathroom.

"I thought you were manlier." You smirked as you removed your bra and stepped into the shower."Prove yourself right."

He smirked and ruffled his hair as he approached you and grabbed your waist and grind his dck on you.Hands turning the water knob on and water drizzled on your hair and dripped to your bodies.

"Then I suppose you wouldn't mind that we 'work out' again? I'll show you how manly I can be." He said,gently biting your lower lip.

"Work out HARD." you said as you kissed his lips, and his hands parted your legs for him to have more access. Tao caressed your womanhood,you did the same on his aroused dck,stroking his length and occasionaly juggling on his balls making him hiss the pleasure your hands gave him.

"Moan for me,baby." He hissed as he continued rubbing you,fingers fingered you in circles.

"MMMM~Fck! That feels so-uggh!" You groaned and he stopped just as about when you were gonna cum. He turned the knob close and made you lean on the cold wall.

"Do you want this?" He said,rubbing his dck on your wet pssy cuz he knew you liked it when he fcked you that way.

This was the main reason you wanted to tease him in the first place. He suddenly becomes so aggressive. And you liked it.

"Yes.." you said,weakly.

"I can't hear you,babe. Moan for me." He demanded, rubbing on you much harder.

"Mmmmph~Tao~"

"Not good enough,babe."

"I want you in me so bad right now.SO FCK M-ahhhh" you whined aloud and you got what you wanted, he hoisted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist and he didn't hesitate to slip his thick c*ck was inside you,pumping in and out,fcking you senselessly.

"Aahhhh~Fck Tao~Faster!" you hissed burying your nails on his back, he hissed too since your moan turned him on so much he fcked you even harder.

------

"Damn,you're so hot." Tao nuzzled on your neck as you lied on the bed,breathless after one hot round.

"Likewise. I should tease you more often."

* * *

Officially RE-OPENED for REQUESTS!